Raizel x reader x Muzaka

Requested by: NoblesseFan820
Thank you very much for requesting~ i hope you enjoy it. I'm very sorry for making you wait so please don't be mad at me:(
it took me a while to finish this because i was very busy with school and other stuff.
Because it's my last year in high school, the teachers gave us a lot of tests and practice papers to train us for our very big and important exam which is around the late of march and beginning of april.
They have been giving us a lot of projects and practical exam too. School's just so hectic these last few weeks.
So once again, i'm so sorry for the wait and please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I walked with a small smile plastered on my face as frankenstein trailed behind me. I stopped at a big door and frankenstein smiled at me, bowing down and reaching out one of his hand to grab the doorknob.

"Master is inside with Sir Muzaka, Lady Y/N."

"Thank you, frankenstein. Actually, you don't have to be so polite with me, just Y/N is fine"i said, smiling to him as he opened the door and make way for me.

I walked inside to be greeted by Raizel who's sitting down at the sofa and Muzaka who's laying down across him.

"Good evening, Sir Raizel and Sir Muzaka" i greeted politely as Muzaka smiled at me.

"Y/N! You're here. Come sit over here~" muzaka waved casually as he sat up and patted the spot beside him.

"Y/N. Come here sit with us."

I smiled at both of them and thanked Frankenstein before making my way to the sofa, taking a sit beside muzaka. Suddenly, he excitedly give me a tight hug as i blushed furiously at his actions. Raizel seemed to notice my embarrassed reactions as he give muzaka a warning look.

"Muzaka."

"Oops~ sorry Y/N. I miss you so much because we haven't seen each other in awhile."

"Its okay, Muzaka. I miss you too" i said and let out a soft giggle to hide my embarrassment. It may not look appropriate for a clan leader like me to act like this with the great lord of werewolves, but since we've known each other for ages, eventually people understands our actions and stopped judging me.

At first, every clan leader was against my friendship with muzaka, saying that a clan leader like me shouldn't get too close with the lord of another kind, forming a strong bond like that will brings me bad luck one day when the noble and werewolves had a small quarrel. Despite all those scoldings, i believed in our friendship. When muzaka met the noblesse, everyone was hesitant but because he's the great noblesse, no one could say a thing about their friendship.

Since then, i've been visiting Sir Raizel's mansion about twice a week to meet muzaka and him. We eventually become close as we would train together occasionally. Muzaka came and told us about his trip to different regions of the world, always keeping me and Sir Raizel intrigued with his new stories and experiences.

Only in these moments, i am able to forget my duty as a clan leader, and just be myself with both my precious friends. I called them my precious friends but lately, I can't help but to think that both of them are extremely attractive. Its true that both of them has always been that attractive but seems like i realized that just now as new feelings towards them starts to bloom in my heart. I'm not sure what kind of feelings is this but for now, our friendship is all that matters.

Suddenly, a knock was heard and the door opened to reveal Frankenstein with 3 cups of tea and cookies.

"Its time for afternoon tea, master."

"Okay."

Frankenstein walked towards us and served us the warm tea. I picked up my cup and smiled as the strong fragrance fills my nostrils then i took a small sip, smiling contently as it warms up my body.

"I'm guessing this is Sir Raizel's favorite?"

"Yes, Lady Y/N. This tea is master's favorite"

I glanced sideways to muzaka to see him staring at the tea while munching on the cookies silently.

"Muzaka, you're not drinking your tea?" I asked, confused as he stares at me.

"No, i'm not one to drink teas, i'll take the cookies instead, it's super good" he replied, still munching on the cookies. I picked up a piece of cookie and took a small bite.

"Whoa, this is so good! Frankenstein did you made it yourself?"

"Yes, Lady Y/N"

"Sir Raizel, you should try the cookies! It's super good" i said excitedly to Raizel as i picked up a cookie and offered it to him. He nodded and accepted the cookie. I blushed slightly when our hands touched and i noticed that Raizel blushed a little bit too. We both stared at each other for while, frozen just like that. Suddenly muzaka let out a cough to snap both of us out of our dreamland. We both averted our eyes as i sip on the tea and raizel took a bite on the cookie.

Frankenstein smiled at us before excusing himself. I waved at him and Raizel dismisses him.

"Muzaka, where are you going after this?" I asked about his next adventure. He stopped munching at the cookies and thought for awhile then smiled brightly at me," i'm not so sure about that but i have a feeling it's gonna be fun"

He then continued munching on the cookies as i turn to Raizel. "Sir Raizel, you should go get some fresh air often. It's not good if you keep staying here, trapped inside this small room."

"It's fine, Y/N. This is enough for me."

"Well, will you come with me next time on a trip?" I asked, smiling softly at him.

"A trip?"

"Well, yeah. We should ask Frankenstein to come with us too."

"Sure" he agrees, giving me a small smile as i smiled brightly at him.

"Cmon guys, are you leaving me out?" Muzaka pouted slightly as he grabbed my arm and pulled on it childishly. I giggled at his childishness which is so unlike him and i patted his head softly.

"Of course you can come too, Muzaka. Let's all go on an adventure together. It would be very fun"

He then smiled at my response and kissed the back of my hand softly, "Thank you, milady"

I blushed madly at his actions and hide my embarrassment by sipping on my tea and grab myself a piece of cookie.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~