𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗸 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮

ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs :: Rajak Kertia x betrayer!reader
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs :: mention of death
ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ :: 1.1k
❝ [ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ] ¡! ❞
Hello everyone~
Please enjoy this chapter of mine as you wait for 2020 hehe
───────────────────────
Y/N's P.O.V
I ran as fast as i can, running past the trees somewhere in Lukedonia. The knights keep chasing me after me, forcing me to kill at least one or two of them. I don't want to kill them, i hate to hurt my own kind, but they leave me no choice.

The Kravei clan, who betrayed the noble have captured my little brother 2 years ago. I've been working for them, doing every single command and task, to make sure my little brother stays alive. In this 2 years, i've been commanded to create a ruckus in the Lukedonia a from time to time.

It's a huge shame for the Lovett clan to do this. I'm ashamed of my actions but there's no other choice, I had to do this. I have to save my little brother no matter what because he's the only family i have left. I left Lukedonia 2 years ago, leaving my heart behind as well. Leaving Lukedonia was heartbreaking, but having to partways and betray my lover and the love of my life, Rajak Kertia hurts more than anything.

I keep running and running, trying to buy some time until my time to leave has come. Ignes will come pick me up in a few more minutes. Suddenly, a helicopter was heard above us and a silhouette of a woman is seen. The woman threw something out of the helicopter before flying away.

I saw a glimpse of the thrown object, but i refuse to believe until i seen it myself. I ran as fast i can to the area where it was dropped, to find a body of a young man. The most precious thing in my life and the only thing keeps me alive, my little brother. He got bruises all over his body. I ran to his side and immediately checked his pulse but found none.

I screamed in pain and grief of losing my last family. I hugged him tightly to my chest as tears streamed down. I didn't realize that a certain clan leader was watching me from behind the trees, unsure whether he should reveal himself to me or stay hidden between the trees, watching me from afar.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed behind me and i screamed hysterically, aiming my trusted soul weapon at the person behind me. Suddenly that figure hugged me but i pushed him away, hugging my little brother tightly in my embrace.

"Don't touch me!!" I glared at that person, eyes widened when i realized who he was. Rajak slowly crawl to me and grabbed my wrist softly," Hey, just look at me, breath..." i looked down in shame and try to wriggle my hand away but he tightened his grip and intertwined our fingers together.

"Hold my hand, you're going to be fine."

I was about to give in and let out all my feelings but i realized what i am. I'm in no place to be looking for comfort in such a noble and kind person. I pull away my hand harshly and glared at him, "You have no idea who i am, do you?"

Rajak only stared at me with a confused expression plastered on his usually stoic face.

"I'm a betrayer, Rajak. Im a disgusting noble who have threw away her dignity"

"Y/N-"

I look up and stare right into his traumatizing red eyes. I wish i still have those stunning red eyes, but no, i am not worthy anymore of holding the name Lovett and having those red eyes, my red eyes have gotten dull, so is my will to live.

"Please kill me now Rajak, because i-i failed to save him and i killed my little brother. Please Rajak..." i plead, hands trembling in fear and regret.

"Y/N, Stop! What are you saying?" Rajak pulled me close to him and tightened his grip once again so i wouldn't be able to move an inch.

"I loved him more than anything in this world, a-and now he's dead because of me... no please brother...." i sobbed as i hugged my little brother, tears dropping on his cold cheek.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a warm embrace. He put his arms around me and bury his hands on my soft H/C locks as i cried on his shoulder.

"Y/N, i dont understand... please explain."

"T-they killed my little brother because i failed to do my task. They told me to come to Lukedonia today, create a ruckus and to kill...Rael."

"What..?"

"I was ordered to kill your younger brother, Rael Kertia, Rajak! But i just can't. I can't force myself to harm my own kind, especially your little brother and now this is the consequence i get for not... finishing my task" I cried even louder as i finished explaining and Rajak tightened his hold even more. He then leaned down and whispered in my ears softly, "no, please dont cry, i hate it when you cry, my love." My eyes widened at his use of the pet name as tears start flowing down even more.

Rajak stayed with me until i calmed down. Rajak promised that he will give a funeral for my little brother, just how he deserved it. I felt relieved but also such burning and uncontrollable rage builds up inside of me. "I will fucking kill them", i spat, glaring at the direction the helicopter went to earlier,"they can't do anything to me now, i have nothing and no one left". Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and intertwined our fingers once again.

"Stay. Please" he plead, but i shook my head.

"I cant stay here anymore Rajak. I left 2 years ago and i don't belong here anymore." I smiled sadly at him.

"Please, my love... don't leave me again" Rajak said, pulling me close once again.

I touched his cheek, tears brimming at the corner of my eyes once again. I leaned closer and connect our lips. It has been awhile and i terribly miss his kiss and his touch but this is the farthest i can go. I pretend to put my hands around his neck and leaned closer to his ears, i summoned my soul weapon once again and use the back of my sword to hit the back of Rajak's neck and make him unconscious as i whispered an apology to his ear.

He then fall to the ground and i catches him before he hit his head on the hard ground. I leaned down and whispered a soft i love you to his ear and pecked his lips one last time before leaving Lukedonia, seeking for my revenge.
───────────────────────
❝𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♡❞
-
-
-
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think. See you next time!!

Noblesse Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें