Muzaka x Hurt!reader

Requested by: @Setsuki350
Hello!~ thank you for your request❤️
I'm glad im finally able to finish both your requests, im afraid you waited for too long:(
im sorry hehe
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Y/N's P.O.V
This is bad, i just got back from a simple adventure. The big problem is, in the middle of my adventure, a group of werewolves attacked me. Don't get me wrong, im a strong werewolf myself, but im not a trash like them, i wouldn't attack my own family like that. But it seems like they're the rumored runaway betrayers.

Even though they have betrayed their own kind, i've lived side by side with them for a very long time, i know every single one of them. I can't even force myself to touch a single hair of them. I just blocked their attacks and try to run away. Call me a coward but i don't care, its better than having to fight my own family.

I managed to got away from them in the woods. The only problem now is, how to hide this injuries and wounds from Muzaka. I am Muzaka's mate and he's very protective of me. Everyone knew that. Im not sure why those werewolves would attack me, knowing the fact that if they did, Muzaka will hunt them down.

I decided to sneak to my best friend's house tonight to avoid muzaka, not knowing the fact that the lord of werewolf himself is waiting in front of the gate of our hideout.

When i entered the wood near our hideout, i smelled a faint but very familiar scent that made me shudder. I try to think of a way to escape but it was too late. My mate has already found my scent, mixed with the smell of blood. He suddenly appeared beside me, eyes widened, pure rage and horror visible in his grey eyes.

"M-Muzaka-"

"Y/N, who did this to you?" He cut me off with a sharp tone, obvious worries laced in his voice. His eyes are focused, scanning my body. He clenched his palm tightly, giving me a warning but soft gaze."Y/N..." he warned once again when i stayed quiet.

"M-Muzaka! Don't worry, its nothing serious. I fell off the cliff when running to fast, thats all" i offered him a guilty smile. I look up at him but his face shows zero sign that he believe any single thing that i just said before.

"Y/N, this is serious"

"M-muzaka, thats what happened, Really!" I said trying to convince him, my voice trembling.

Muzaka then glare at me sharply and i immediately look away.

"Cut the crap and tell me what the fuck happened!!" He barked as i flinched. Muzaka has never raised his voice like that with me. He sounds intimidating so unconsciously, i backed up a few step away from him. Muzaka realized his mistake and softly pull me into his embrace, being extra careful with my wounds.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to raise my voice like that. I was just extremely worried and mad that someone dare to hurt my queen like this. And please, don't lie to me, sweetheart."

I tiptoed and kissed his cheek before giving him my best smile, "don't worry babe. This is nothing for a strong werewolf like me. I'm perfectly fine"

He patted my hair and ruffle it softly, "you idiot, you are clearly not fine"

He carried me bridal style to our hideout, bringing me to the medical right away. He stayed by my side that night. As we lie side by side, he keep staring at me and i blushed under his strong and warm gaze.

"Don't look at me like that"

He brushed the hair on my face away and softly caress my cheek with his thumb.

"That sight of you will forever scar my life sweetheart. You have no idea how scared i were earlier. I was beyond mad. I will kill them, family or not, i will hunt them and i will definitely kill them with my own hands. How dare they hurt you like that"

I was confused and scared at the same time, how did he know that it was them?

"If you're wondering how i found out, its because when you were being treated, garda told me that those betrayals are seen around our hideout. Don't worry my queen, i will make sure they die in the most painful way" muzaka said, his jaw clenching and eyes filled with rage.
I hugged him and bury my face in his soft grey locks.

"M-muzaka, honey... please. They're our family"

"No! They're not our family. How could you say that after what they've done?"

I hugged him tightly and sobbed softly, "please honey..i promise i'll heal fast." Muzaka only sighed and kissed my forehead softly.

"Promise me you'll never leave my sight again. I'll never let you go. Understand?" I giggled as a response and connect our lips, whispering a soft "yes sir" into the kiss.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~