M-21 x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~
It's been awhile since i posted any chapters. I've been obsessed with playing my switch that it's taking all my time.
Actually, my exams are cancelled. I'm a bit relieved with that, but at one point i felt sad that all my effort and the time I spent to study are all going to waste.
Even so, i'm very happy that my exams are cancelled. So now, i'm free to do whatever i want until university started which is around the beginning of August.
I've got a lot of time to waste now that i'm confused what to do. I'm thinking of trying out crocheting or journaling but I don't think they're gonna suit me because i've never been the person to do stuffs that related to arts and crafts.
Can anyone please suggest me a new hobby that i could try? Or should i spent my whole holiday playing games and watching movies instead?
Please help me guys! I'm stuck!!😂
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
"We're home, princess"

I blinked in confusion when my dad and his master walked in with a very attractive but scary looking man.

"Welcome home, dad, master" i bowed respectfully to them as they entered the room.

"Y/N, how many times do i have to tell you that you don't have to act like that?" Frankenstein scolded at my actions. He then walked towards me as he ruffled my hair. He then pulled me softly towards the scary looking man. Raizel walked away to the living room but paused to ruffle my hair when he passed by me as he continued making his way to the living room.

The scary looking man stared down at me with a sharp look as i gasped softly. I shyly hid behind Frankenstein's leg, clinging to his thigh.

"M-21, this is Y/N, she is my daughter and Y/N, this is m-21" he introduced us as he patted my head softly.

"N-nice to meet you, mr..." i greeted softly as we locked eyes.

"Your daughter?" M-21 asked to Frankenstein as he simply nodded to my greetings.

"Ah, not related by blood" Frankenstein simply explained as he crouched down to pick me up.

"Well m-21, she's my precious daughter so you better treat her right. She's a little bit shy at first but once she warms up to you, she'll be a very sweet kid" he said as he starts to walk away, carrying me in his arms.

-timeskip-
After a few weeks of staying with us, i starts to warm up to m-21 as I usually helped him do the dishes despite my dad's protests. He's still very cold towards me but i can sense that he's getting used to my presence.

"M-21, this is more plates" i said to him, smiling innocently as i handed him the plates, doing as my dad ordered. He sighed at the plates on my hands before taking them from me, muttering a soft appreciation.

I then pulled a chair to the sink, climbing it up as i helped him do the dishes.

"Ah, Y/N. You don't need to-"

"It's okay! I want to help" i said excitedly as i helped him do the dishes as usual, accompanied by my dad's sharp and terrifying glare aimed to the werewolf. The werewolf sweat dropped at my enthusiasm, knowing i had no idea of how scary my dad can be when it comes to his daughter.

After washing up the dishes. He helped me get down from my chair carefully as we both make our way to the sofa. We were all just chatting, well i was munching on a piece of cookie while they were discussing about some serious and adult matters.

Suddenly, daddy and master stood up. Daddy walked to me as he patted my head softly.

"Y/N, daddy needs to go somewhere with master. This may take a while so stay with m-21 for now, okay? Be good and sleep on time. Good night, princess" he whispered as he kissed the top of my head, petting my hair softly as he stood up, sparing one last glare towards m-21 before following his master.

"Take care of my baby princess for me, m-21. Don't let anything happen to her, understand?" He said one last time as he turned back to m-21, a terrifying look on his face.

"Yes sir"

"Bye bye daddy~ take care!! I love you"

They both then walked away, Frankenstein with a blissful but slightly worried expression plastered on his handsome face. I then continue to nimble on my soft cookies which my dad prepared yesterday with a pleased smile on my face.

"M-21?" I called out, confused as to why he leans himself at the walls near the doorways.

"Yes?"

"Come sit down with me. My sleeping time is not in another 2 hours" i invite politely as i pointed to the sofa in front of me," and you have to try these cookies! They're so good!! Daddy is an amazing chef" i praised as i smiled blissfully at the warm and soft taste of the cookies.

He was hesitant at first but then decided to relax and took a seat in front of me. But he looks very tense even though he tried to look relaxed, leaning his back on the chair. I giggled at his action as he keep glancing at the door. He glanced at me then smiles softly as he saw me giggling at him.

"Please have some cookies" i offered as i pushed the plate in front of him. He looks hesitant as he look away, "Frankenstein will probably kill me for eating the cookies he specially made for his daughter, no thank you" he declined as i notice his body shivers slightly at the imagination of Frankenstein's fury for even touching her daughter's stuff.

"It's okay! Dad is not that kind of person. He's not gonna get mad so have some" I reassured as i giggled once again at his words. He sighed as he thought,"he probably will tho" but decided to take a cookie out of politeness.

He took a small bite and widened his eyes at the soft and perfect taste and texture of baked cookies. I giggled once again at his reaction as he smiled softly and patted my head from over the table as i pouted slightly.

"Um, m-21..." i trailed off slightly, looking down as i fiddled with my fingers. He hummed slightly as he focused his attention to me.

"It's a little bit cold so... can i sit beside you?" I asked shyly as he widened his eyes before nodding softly, his hand patting the spot beside him as he scooted away a little to make space for me. I smiled excitedly at his response as i jumped down from the sofa and ran to his side. He helped me up and leaned my back as I automatically grabbed his arm and leaned to him.

He was a little surprised at my actions but ruffled my hair softly as he sense that i was feeling sleepy. He brushed my hair out of my face before leaning down to plant a short kiss on top of my head.

"Good night, Y/N"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~