Chibi/kid!Characters x older!reader

Requested by: @Magixwolf2
Thank you for the request!
School started for me so i might or might not be less active than usual. I hope i can still update often because i want to satisfy you guys, my lovely readers.
Please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a loud sigh as karias pulled my right hand and tao pulled my other hand.

"Play with me!"

"No! Play with me, Y/N!"

Another hectic day at the daycare with the kids as usual. I have been working at this daycare for almost a year, there are around 10 kids here. A quiet and calm blond teen, Rajak Kertia and his younger brother, Rael Kertia. Rajak is 13 while Rael is almost 10. A calm and collected silver haired young lady who is almost 10 years old, Seira J. Loyard and her childhood friend who is almost 9 years old, Regis K. Landegre. They both are very close with each other because they grew up together, both their family having a close bond as well.

A cheeky blond kid, Frankenstein. He's 10 years old together with his friends, Raizel, Tao, Takeo and m-21. All five of them arrived together at this daycare and have always been together, especially Frankenstein and Raizel, they're both inseparable. There's another blond kid who's almost 13 years old like Rajak, his name is Karias Blerster. He came in together with Rajak and Rael as he seems to have a close friendship with Rajak.

They're all such handful kids, always depletes my energy every single day. Even though they have such wild energy and cause a bunch of problems every time, they're all very innocent and cute. They greet me with such cute smiles everyday as they all race my way to give me hugs and kisses on the cheeks. It warms up my heart every time, having them fighting for my attention.

I was about to calm Tao and Karias down when suddenly Frankenstein jumped on my back, hugging my waist tightly as he shouted out, "no, Y/N's mine!" I face palmed as m-21 and takeo shyly hugged my legs. Why are they like this... i thought to myself.

I pry them all off from myself before putting them down in their respective seats and serving them their lunch.

"Y/N, feed me first!~" Karias and Tao both yelled at the same time, before glaring at each other. I let out a loud sigh once again, smiled softly at Rajak who's helping his little brother eat and Seira who's eyeing Regis, who's currently trying his best to eat elegantly like Raizel.

"Okay~ now the one who needs my help to eat please bring your chair and come closer to me" i told them as Tao, Karias, Takeo, M-21 and Frankenstein stood up and they all dragged their chair closer to me, except Frankenstein. Frankenstein runs to my chair with his bowl of food, immediately placing himself on my lap, receiving a glare of jealousy from the other kids.

I laughed at their expression as i pinched Frankenstein's cheeks, scolding him jokingly for sitting on my lap before asking for my permission.

He pouted cutely at me but when i look away, he smirked at the other kids, leaving them furious as they complained, puffing out their cheeks. I look at them confusedly but then realizes something as i softly flicked frankenstein on his forehead.

After feeding them all, suddenly raizel pulled me down by the hand and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, "thank you for the food" he muttered with a faint blush before taking his plate to the sink. The other followed him as they all pecked me on the cheeks with deep blush on their cheeks. My heart warmed at their action as tears gathered in the corner of my eyes.

"You are all very sweet" i praised as they all blushed and starts bickering on who's more sweeter than who. I facepalmed at them as i quickly do the dishes, with them still debating as they wait for me. After doing the dishes, i walked to the sofa and sat down before suddenly Tao planted himself on my lap, smirking triumphantly at the others as they all glared at him.

Without another word, Rajak sat beside me, pulling rael to sit beside him as raizel sat on the other side of me, frankenstein calmly sitting beside him as well. The other sat down on the empty seats as i turned on the tv, playing some cartoons for them to watch. I glance at them to find them very focused on the tv, i smiled at their unusual quietness.

I noticed that rael and regis seems to be falling asleep as they lean on rajak and seira's shoulder. Tao seems to be falling asleep in my embrace too. I carefully stood up and put tao back on the chair as i decided to go grab blankets for the kids. I tiptoed to the wardrobe but suddenly someone grabbed the sleeve of my shirt as i stopped to look behind. Seira smiled at me cutely as i picked her up and carried her as she helped me hold the blankets.

"How about regis?" I asked as i folded the blankets to make it easier to carry around.

"Karias is helping me take care of him" she answered as she struggled to fold the blankets. I helped her fold her blankets and carried the rest of the blankets, letting her carry only one as we make our way back to the living room.

When we entered the living room, we were quite shocked to find the boys all cuddled up with each other, all sleeping with a small smile on their face. I sighed with a soft smile as seira stared at them cluelessly. I covered all of them with blankets with seira's help as we both sat on the floor, leaning our back on the sofa as seira sat on my lap. I covered both of us with blankets as we continue watching the cartoons.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
I hope this turns out the way you wanted hehe
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~