Regis x betrayer!reader part2 (10K Reads Special)

Here you go everyone~ this is the part two!!
Btw, I just want to thank you all once again for all the love and support😭😭💞
i'm so grateful that you guys are enjoying my crappy writings😭😭
Also, if you guys didn't know or haven't checked out my anime quotes account on instagram yet, please do so!
It's called arisu_quotes
Please go and follow it, don't forget to give it likes and comment in the comments section to let me know what you guys think~ and just show some love!💞
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --Y/N's P.O.V
I panted badly as i run as fast as i can, running away from Ignes. I don't know what happened but i managed to defeat her, leaving her unconscious as i run away from her. I was hurt pretty badly but i still have some energy to escape from her. It will took her awhile to wake up too so thats a good advantage for me.

I wasn't paying attention when suddenly someone appears beside me and grabbed my wrist. "Regis?" I whispered, shocked to find him here. Without another word, he lifted me up, carries me bridal style and going away full speed. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused with his actions. He ignored me and keep going away at full speed. We then arrived at the ruins where we first met and he gently dropped me down as i muttered a soft thank you.

He starts checking my wound and i asked once again, "Regis, what are you doing here? Where is Rael?" He stopped and freezes when i asked but then he tries to act casual and simply said, "they left"

"You need to leave" i said, looking down, "you'll get in a huge trouble for saving me" i added. "But-" he protested but i look at him in the eyes, "Regis." Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pull me into his embrace carefully.

"I know this is too sudden and make no sense but i think i'm in love with.. you and I'm terrified" he whispered softly as i freezes. "What..?" I asked as he hugs me even tighter.
I regained my compose and push him away as i averted my eyes, soft pink tinting my cheeks lightly.

"Stop it Regis... I don't deserve your love" i whispered as he let out a heavy sigh.

"Is it because of..Rael?" He asked as i look at him, confused. "What are you talking about? Rael have nothing to do with this" i responded as we locked eyes. "I heard what Ignes said earlier. You loves him dont you?" He whispered as he looks down. I was shocked and i act without thinking as i grabbed his hand and leaned closer as i yelled out, "no! That's not true!!" But then i realized what i've done and immediately let go of his hand and leaned away as i averted my gaze, pink tinting my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Sir Regis. I acted without thinking, please forgive my behavior" i said as i stood up and bowed, "i shall take my leave. Thank you for saving me and I apologize once again for my rude behavior."

I was about to take my leave when suddenly a hand grabbed my arms and held me back.

"Y/N.."

"Regis, don't do this. You'll get punished for this. I'm a traitor and i'll always be one." I said softly but then he turn me around and look right into my eyes.

"You told us you had no choice. You were forced weren't you? Please, we can explain this to the lord. Your highness will understand" he plead, determination filled his red ruby eyes.

"I'll think about it.. i will see you soon" i whispered as i immediately leave, without listening to his answer as tears gathered in the corner of my eyes. I trust him but i don't want to harm him. If i decided to follow him, there's great chance that the lord will punish him together with me, she will forced both of us to enter eternal sleep and i don't want that to happen to him.

-timeskip-
A few days later...

I was waiting for him at the ruins where we first met when suddenly he came with the white haired girl and rael. I raised an an eyebrow at his action, confused. We locked eyes when suddenly rael walked closer to me, his face serious and a sharp gaze was aimed towards me.

"Y/N" he called out.

"Rael Kertia" i muttered out as a respond as we locked eyes. He tched at me as he flew away, "we'll wait there" he muttered as the white haired girl followed him, leaving Regis and me alone. I raised an eyebrow at Regis as we both locked eyes once again.

"I talked to the others about my plan to bring you back" he said as he walked closer to me.

"Then what did they say?" I asked as i feel nervous and scared all of a sudden.

"They-" he was about to respond but i was too scared to listen to his answer as i cut him off, "no, i don't want to listen to your answer. Its fine, you're leaving right?"

He looks at me questioningly as he answered, eyebrows furrowed, "no, i'm asking you to come with me"

"What...." i trailed off as i stare at him in pure shock. He grabbed my hands as he squeezed them tightly," it took a bit of convincing but they all agreed on my plan and we decided to bring you back today"

"But.."

"Rael's big brother, Sir Rajak Kertia also agreed and he will help us when we face the lord later. Im sure my family leader will help us too"

"Wait-"

"Please trust me" he whispered desperately as he brings up our interlocked hands and kissed the back of my hand softly, leaving me a blushing mess. I then nodded softly at him,"okay, i trust you, regis", as i smiled brightly at him. He let out a relieved sigh before taking me to rael and seira as we all make our way to Lukedonia.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~