Frankenstein x butler!reader

Requested by: @FeliciaGrace06
Hello everyone~
I'm so sorry for not posting for a while now and i'm so sorry it took me very long to finish this request.
I must admit school has been keeping me occupied these last few weeks. Endless try outs and tests to prepare for our big exam on the late of march is seriously so damn tiring.
Oh and luckily, i got accepted at my dream medical school~ i'm so happy and excited about it!
It's gonna be a very rough university life but i'm so excited that i'm gonna be able to work as  my dream job!
So once again, i'm so sorry for the lateness and i'm sure i'm gonna be even more busy on march so please understand🙏
Thank you everyone for waiting for my updates, God bless you✨
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I was wiping off the table when suddenly i heard the door being opened. I walked to the door and bowed down when my master comes in.

"Welcome home, Master."

I look up to find my master, Frankenstein, with a tall and attractive black haired man. I bowed down at him as well and he looked at me with a stoic and plain expression.

"Y/N! I told you to not call me that, you can just call me Frankenstein" he scolded softly as he handed me his coat.

"But master-"

"Well anyways, Y/N, this is the man you should be calling master. He's my master that i told you about. His name Is Cadis Etrama di Raizel but just call him master. Please treat him respectfully and start calling me by my name instead of master. Understand?"

"Yes,... Frankenstein" i said awkwardly, still not used to calling him by his name.

"Frankenstein, is she your wife?" The tall man spoke up, staring at both of us. My face exploded when i heard his question. I looked down to hide my red face as Frankenstein cleared it up for the both of us.

"Uhh, m-master, no. She's my maid" Frankenstein stuttered out as Raizel only stared at the both of us, still confused.

"Master, i mean Frankenstein, would you like some snack?" I asked politely as i lift up my face to stare at both of them.

"Tea" the black haired man said, walking to the sofa and taking a seat.

"Pardon?"

"Y/N, please make master a cup of tea and bring the cookies from yesterday" he commanded, walking to the sofa and standing beside his master.

I bowed down at his command and rush to the kitchen to make some tea and heating up the cookies in the microwave to keep them warm. After preparing everything, i walked inside the living room with a big tray as i put two cup of tea on top of the table with the warm cookies. I excused myself to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

I forgot to ask my master what would they like to have for dinner so i decided to go back in the living room. Right when i walked in, i overheard the black haired man spoke up to Frankenstein.

"Y/N seems like a nice woman."

"She is, master"

"Why are you hesitant?" Raizel said as he gazed up at Frankenstein with an intense gaze, his red eyes shining like ruby.

"Master, I-i don't understand" Frankenstein stuttered out, suddenly looking down and avoiding his master's gaze, pink tinting his cheeks.

"Frankenstein" Raizel said with a calm tone, still gazing at Frankenstein with that intense gaze. I sensed that things are not going well for Frankenstein so i decided to butt in, not knowing that i butt in at the exact wrong time.

"I'm afraid she doesn't have the same feelings-" Frankenstein admitted but was cut off when i walked in with a bright smile,"Master, Frankenstein, what would you like to have for dinner?"

I pretend to not hear what he said earlier and hide my blush with a smile. I can visibly see that Frankenstein flinched slightly when he heard my voice.

"Ah, Y/N.. u-um master, what would you like?" Frankenstein said with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Ramen."

"Right away, master."

I walked back to the kitchen in a hurried mode and let out a relieved sigh when i closed the kitchen door behind my back. I blushed as i think about what he said before, i'm not stupid, they're clearly talking about me and my master was blushing. I smiled at the thought of him liking me back but i slap both my cheeks and told myself to focus as i prepare dinner.

-timeskip-
After dinner, i decided to go on the terrace to look for some fresh air, staring at the night's city lights while listening to soft tune from my earphone is the best time of my day.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder as i turned to find my master smiling softly at me.

"Hey Y/N" he greeted as he leaned at the railings beside me.

"Master-" i spoke up but immediately stopped when he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Frankenstein, good evening" i fixed my greetings as he smiled at me, satisfied with my response.

"Im happy for you, Frankenstein. You finally find your master after all this time" i said, smiling softly at him as he blushed slightly before turning away, trying to hide his blush.

"Thank you for being here with me, Y/N. I'm also very glad that i was able to introduce my master to you. Btw, You have a stunning smile" he complimented, saying the last sentence in a softer tone as we locked eyes.

I blush at his words and averted my gaze. He chuckled and point at my ears, "cute, even your ears are red"

"F-Franken-" i stuttered out but was cut off when he suddenly grabbed my chin gently and tilt it up. I blushed even more as we locked eyes, his warm but intense gaze piercing through me.

"Y/N, i love you, will you please be mine?"

"F-frankenstein....It's wrong, i-im just your maid."

He shocked me by leaning in and locking our lips together in a passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss and proceed to run my fingers through his soft blond locks, whimpering softly into the kiss. After a few second, he leaned away, pink tinting both our cheeks.

"M-master-"

"Frankenstein. Please call me frankenstein. Maid or whatever, I don't care. I need you in my life so please be mine, Y/N. God, i love you so fucking much" he whispered as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I-i love you too, Frankenstein." I whispered back, brushing his hair softly with my hands as we both hug each other tightly.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~