Husband!Rajak Kertia x wife!reader(20K reads special)

Hello everyone!!

I want to thank you guys for the 20k reads and 1k votes i have for this book omggg🤧🤧💖💖
I honestly love you all very much and really glad to have your love and support. Even tho i have been really unproductive lately, you guys are still reading my book, voting, leaving messages and even requesting<3

Rajak is my favorite character so for this special oneshot, i decided to make it for him hehe. I think i kinda made him OOC here thoo and im really sorry for tht😣😣 not gonna lie, i was so confused of how to end this oneshot which is why it have such a bad ending and seriously im so not satisfied with it but ummm idk how else to end it so there you go👉👈

I'm so sorry for everyone who's waiting for their requests i promise i'm trying to write more and more👉👈 thank you guys for being super patient with me you guyss ily all🤧💖

Anyways, please enjoy~
Modern AU
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I excitedly swirl around the kitchen, swaying my hips to the beat of the soft music playing in the background. I'm currently waiting for my husband to come home from work. He is supposed to arrive in 5 minutes so im just currently heating up the soup i made earlier, trying to keep it warm for us to eat it. Once i feel like the soup is warm enough, i decided to turn off the stove and fill out the glass with water.

I was putting the soup into a bowl in the pantries as the other food is already served at our dining table, while still swaying my hips around to the beat of the soft music, failing to notice the sound of click from the front door. Suddenly i feel a muscular arms wrapped around my waist as a strong familiar fragrance filled my nostrils.

"I'm home, my love" a soft voice was heard beside my ears as i smiled happily.

"Rajak!! Welcome home, honey" i turned and greeted him excitedly as i planted a soft kiss on his cheek. He simply stared at my eyes intensely for a few second before giving me a soft and barely visible smile then proceed to lean in slowly, planting a soft kiss on top of my forehead.

"Dinner is ready. Let's go eat, I'm starving" i told him, pointing at the dining table then flashed him a cheeky smile. He simply nodded at me and proceed to help me bring the soup to the dining table but i pushed him away. I dragged him to the dining table and pointed at his usual seat.

"Let me help you, my love" he resisted and was about to walk to the pantries when i hugged his right arm, standing on my tip-toes and pecking his cheek quickly.

"My dear husband, this is wife's duty okay? You've worked hard enough throughout the whole day so go sit down and let me do my job as well" i pouted cutely at him. He simply smiled at my words and nodded softly. He sat down at his seat and i walked to get the soup.

"So how was work?" I asked him excitedly as i sat down in front of him, both of us starts to eat our food slowly, trying to enjoy our dinner together as much as we can.

"Work was okay but an incident happened today. Some employee was looking down on Rael and speaking badly about him behind his back, tho i noticed it. I was just gonna give them a warning and a simple punishment but i sense it was bothering his confidence so i had them fired right away."

My eyes twinkle as he slowly explained his reasons of firing them right away. I giggled softly and he immediately halted, "is something wrong?" He ask me cluelessly.

"No no, nothing is wrong. Your overprotectiveness of Rael is just really cute yet admirable, Mr. Strict-and-stoic-CEO"  i teased him, purposefully calling him by the nickname he got at work, of course made by his employees.

His eyes twitched slightly at the mention of the nickname as i giggled even more. "Rael is a future leader too. I can't have them looking down at him like that" he explained, putting a hand on his face to cover his blush from embarrassment.