Raizel x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~
Thank you very much for the request!
I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting for such long period of time but as what i said before, school is seriously taking all my time. I have finals next week and then i have 1 month to prepare for my big exam so these past few weeks were very hectic.
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I blinked confusedly as Frankenstein sighed at the sight of me. Frankenstein then smiled at the knights behind me, who was ordered by the lord to escort me today, as i smiled cheerfully at them and shouted a high pitched "thank you!!" Today is a really good day so i decided to pay a visit to the Noblesse's mansion.

Oh, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm the Lord's niece, or you can say, Raskreia's cousin. I'm still very young so the Lord and my cousin, Raskreia is very protective of me. My parents died decades ago, leaving me behind with my uncle and cousin, which i consider my dad and sister now.

Since i'm still too young to learn any combat skills, my sister, Raskreia, promised to train me when i reached the age 100, when my body has grown enough to handle my powers. So for the mean time, i'm free to wander around Lukedonia wherever i want as long as i bring at least 2 guards with me.

I've been visiting the noblesse's mansion for about twice a week now, because somehow, i sense that the noblesse needs my company. He always smiles every time he sees me, well it may not be a big smile but i swear his lips curved up a little bit every time i visit him!

Anyways, Frankenstein grabbed my hand as usual to make sure I don't get lost in this big mansion and lead me to the noblesse's room. After a while, we arrived in front of a big wooden door, he then walked forward, raising his fist and give a few soft knock.

"Master, Lady Y/N is here" he informed, smiling warmly at me before opening the doors. The door opened to reveal the usual sight of raizel's back facing us. I let go of Frankenstein's hand and excitedly run to Raizel.

"Sir Raizel!" I shouted excitedly as i try my best to hug his waist, but considering my height and size, i only managed to reach his thigh.

He then glance sideways at me and stare at Frankenstein awkwardly. Frankenstein smirked softly and bowed, excusing himself.

"I will prepare tea, master. Excuse me, Lady Y/N, master."

After Frankenstein left, i let go of his thigh as i back away. "Sir Raizel!" I called out excitedly with a bright smile as he calmly turned to me.

"Y/N."

I then reached out both my arms, wailing it in the air slightly, signaling him that i want him to lift me up and carry me. He immediately understands as i have done this a couple of time with him. He lifted me up and awkwardly carries me in his arms as i buries my face in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N?" He asked worriedly as i stayed quiet for a while.

"Sir Raizel, what kind of person are they?" I mumbled but i'm sure he clearly heard what i said since i whispered it directly beside his ears.

"I mean my parents..." i added, sensing that he have no idea what i'm talking about by the way he stays silent.

"They are both a very respected nobles. Your mother being the Lord's little sister and your father being Lukedonia's God of War and Protection" he answered calmly as he started to rock me side by side, acting unlike him as he sensed that my mood is not so good.

"Your mother was very angelic and beautiful like you and your father was very brave like you as well. You resemble both of them very much", He added when i stayed quiet, hugging him tightly.

Sir Raizel is always like this. He's very quiet all the time but he really knows what to say when needed. He's always the best place for me to look for comfort despite his cold and distant image to the other noble. Which is why i know that deep down behind that cold and stoic expression, there is a man with the warmest and purest heart.

He then walked to the sofa, sitting down with me in his arms as he placed me on his lap. We stayed in silence as he softly patted my back, trying to calm me down with his best gesture he can show. He then lifted me up and put me beside him when a knock was heard. I quickly brushed my dress, sorting out the wrinkles.

He may be different when he's dealing with me but i understand that he have to keep his image when someone's around. Frankenstein walked in with a tray filled with a cup of tea and a cup of milk with a plate of cookies. He smiled at both of us before serving us the afternoon snack.

"Lady Y/N, i made you warm milk as usual" he said when he put my warm glass of milk in front of me.

"Thank you very much, Frankenstein" i thanked when i grabbed the glass of warm milk, taking a small sip and sighed contently at the warm and slightly sweet taste.

Frankenstein then excused himself once again, leaving both of us alone. I noticed that Sir Raizel is giving me glances, worry visible in his usually stoic face.

"I'm okay, Sir Raizel. Thank you very much for worrying and telling me about my parents" i thanked as i hugged his arm beside me tightly, expressing my gratefulness in the most appropriate way possible. I know it's such a bullshit as i was acting like such a whiny brat earlier but i'm back to my senses so i need to act like a respectful lady just like my mother.

He then smiled softly to me as he patted my head. My eyes widen at the sight of his beautiful and pure but very rare smile. But the smile then completely disappears as he lifted up the plate of cookies and offered them to me.

"Thank you sir Raizel, for everything" i thanked him, whispering the last part to myself as we both enjoyed our time together.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~