Takeo x abused!reader

Requested by: kytaradraco
Hello everyone~ and thanks girl, for your request hehe. Congratulations for reaching 1k reads on your one shot book. I just wanted to say that you guys should definitely check her works!! She's a great writer and i love her one shot book~
I'm sorry if this oneshot doesn't ends up like what you thought.. i'm not really good at expressing this kind of feelings so forgive me:(
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I tiptoed to my room silently to not wake up my father who is currently sleeping on the sofa in the living room with the television on. Suddenly I accidentally kicked an empty bottle of beer and woke my father up.

"Oh~ Y/N.. you're home? Come here~" my father slurred as he look back at me, waving his hand at me. I let out a small sigh and comply to his order as i dropped my bags in front of the living room's door. I silently make my way to him when suddenly he pulled me closer harshly when i'm on his reach.

I gasped when i crashed into more bottle of empty beers in front of him as he glared at me.

"Where the hell were you? Why did you come home so late?" He asked menacingly as i shivered slightly at his sharp glare and his harsh grip on my arms.

"I was working, father" i answered as i look down to my feet, refusing to meet his gaze.

"Look at me when you're talking, you bitch" he snarled as he tightened his grip on my arm even more making me wince slightly at the pain.

"Forgive me, father" i apologized as i look into his eyes, "as i was saying, i was working, father" i answered, trying to act brave as i look straight into his face with a stoic expression. Suddenly he slapped me harshly,"don't act cocky, you bitch!" He yelled as he slapped me one more time even harder, making me lose my balance as i fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry, father" i apologized as i put a hand on the cheek that he slapped twice, wincing slightly at the pain. I can feel his glare boring into my head and he suddenly kicked me harshly on the stomach, at the same spot that he kicked last night, making me scream in pain as he spitted at me and make his way to his room, mumbling about useless daughter and things like that.

I sighed softly as the pain decreases slightly and stood up, walking to my room and picking my bags up on the way there. I closed my door as i threw my bag near my desk and throwing myself to the bed, my cheeks feels numb from the hit before. Before, i would cry when this happened but it has been way too long that i got used to it.

It's a sad thing to say that i got used to the physical and mental abuse my father gave to me but thats the truth. My mom died 4 years ago and it has been exactly 3 years since my father become a drunkard and started abusing me. My mother died on a car accident when she was going to pick me up from school and my father completely put the blame of mother's death on me.

There's nothing i could say, it's true that if I didn't had that extra lesson that day, i could've went home by a bus myself and she won't need to pick me up. Even i blame myself for my mother's death. My world was dark after my mother died. I didn't continue to university after high school and got a permanent job at a cafe. I've been working for almost a year now.

-timeskip the next morning-
I smiled at my coworkers as we all prepare the cafe together, some are wiping the table and some are arranging the plates. I put extra make up to hide my swollen cheek and wore long sweaters to hide the scars on my hands from his previous night's abuse.

After awhile, customers stared to enter as i get ready as the cashier. Suddenly a familiar purple haired man with his long hair up in a ponytail, dressed neatly in a suit.

"Good morning takeo. The usual?" I asked as we both smiled at each other. "Morning, Y/N. Yes, please" he answered as he handed me his money. I hand him his coffee and accidentally, the sleeve of my sweater got hooked at the corner of the cashier and it revealed a little bit of my scars from a few days ago. I hurriedly pull down my sweater as i gave him a bright smile. He pretend to not see anything as he smiled back at me once again, grabbing his coffee and giving my arm one last glance before he took his leave.

I let out a breath of relief when he leave the coffee shop. I stare at his back as he walk away and glance at my hidden arms. He's gonna find out about this sooner or later... i can't keep lying and hiding this from him, i thought. Me and Takeo have known each other for a quite long period of time. He have been coming to this coffee shop when he found out i'm working here and so we got closer than we used to be.

We frequently hang out together at the weekends, usually going to the cinema together or maybe had lunch together. He has tried to ask about the scars in my arms but i always changed the topic and every time he pushes further, i would tell him that I'm uncomfortable talking about it, instantly dismissing his questions.

I have a feeling that he will definitely ask about this scar once we're both alone, he will most likely come to pick me up after work today to ask about this, because the scars this time looks fresher than usual, he must have noticed that it's a new one.

-after work-
I bid goodbyes to my coworkers and started walking home when suddenly a hand grabbed my arms, i flinched at the contact and turn to find a worried Takeo.

"Y/N wait, i'll take you home" he said as i nodded softly. We both walk side by side in a comfortable silence when suddenly he grabbed my hand and glance at me, giving me a small smile before dragging me to a park near my house.

He sat at a bench below a tree and i nervously sat beside him, fiddling with my fingers as he let out a loud sigh.

"Please, Y/N..." he pleaded, his voice sounds desperate as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I stare at him, surprised at his actions as i look away when his eyes met mine.

"Takeo?"

"Please be honest with me, Y/N. Did your father..." he trailed off and he grabbed the sleeve of my sweaters and swiftly pull it up, revealing my scars," did this to you?" He asked and he tighten our intertwined fingers as i struggled to cover my scars.

"Takeo, it's nothing like-" i tried to explain but he cut me off with a sharp voice harshly,"Don't lie to me" Without realizing, tears starts to fall down as i sobbed softly. He realized my condition and swiftly pulls me into his embrace as he hugged me tightly. He patted my hair softly and whispered sweet nothings to my ear as i cried to his chest.

"I'm here for you, Y/N. I'll be here to protect you, trust me. I love you, Y/N"

After i calmed down, he pulls away and look me straight in the eyes as he put a hand on my cheek, caressing my cheek softly with his thumb.

"Listen to me, i will take you home, and you will tell your father that you're done with his bullshit and you'll walk out of his life, okay? You don't deserve this kind of treatment so please just trust me. I'll be there with you, i'll protect you from him. I don't know what kind of problem you have with him but the most important thing now is to get you to safety. You hear me?" He told me as he smiled reassuringly and i give him a hesitant smile as i nodded softly.

He stood up and grabbed my hand as he pulls me up as well. He then intertwined both our hands to calm me down. He pulled me away from my deepest hole and light up my world once again.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~