Frankenstein x dense!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~
Yess I finally finished writing another oneshot after years-
I mean im really sorry about making you guys wait for so long🥺🥺 but i promise ill write more hehe~ Also, Everyone please stay safe and stay healthy💖

Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I was humming on a soft tune as i was preparing breakfast when suddenly Tao stood beside me, empty and clean plates on his hands.

"Good morning Y/N! Let me help you" he greeted cheerfully as he started sticking close to me and start helping me making the pancakes when suddenly a tall shadow loomed over us from behind as we both turned to find a stoic looking Frankenstein.

"G-good morning Franky. I'm so sorry but breakfast will be ready in a few more moments." I greeted softly, feeling slightly intimidated by his huge muscular body and his expressionless face.

"Good morning Y/N", he simply greeted back before looking at tao,"and you too"

I noticed his gaze slightly sharpened before suddenly tao put the empty plates on the pantry beside me and walked away, saying something along the lines of setting up the tables and filling up the drinks.

"Ah, he left" i mumbled as Tao left the kitchen and walk to the dining room, which is right in front of the kitchen. Suddenly Frankenstein step forward and grab the empty plates as he let out a soft sigh.

"I'll help you finish the rest" he simply said before helping me. I smiled brightly at him and nodded, "thank you Franky!"

He look away for a moment as i stare at his face curiously, getting closer and i leaned to him unconsciously. "Franky are you okay? Are you not sick? Your face is red!" I panicked as i put a hand on his forehead, checking his temperature before he swiftly grab my wrist and softly push my hand away.

"I'm alright, Y/N. Let's hurry and finish this, master is waiting" he quickly changed the topic as i realized i almost burned the pancake I'm currently making.

-timeskip-
We all finished breakfast together as we start making our way to school. Once we reached school, master walked with Seira and Regis to class and those 3 separated, each going to their own post. I followed Frankenstein to his room as i am working as his assistant or you may say secretary.

We reached his room when he suddenly turn back at me. I look at him curiously as he fish out a key from his pocket and hand it to me.

"I forgot to tell you but i told them to fix the room across from mine and i also buy everything you need there. From now on, thats your room, okay? You don't have to work in my sofa anymore. You have your own office now. If you need anything, just call me okay?" He smiled softly at me as I excitedly jumped up and down in excitement of having my own office.

"Cute..." he mumbled as he covered half of his face with his palm, a blush creeping out. I barely heard what he said as i look up at him innocently, "did you said something Franky- i mean sir?" I asked but fixed how I addresses him as I remember we're at work now. He simply chuckled at my previous mistake and muttered a soft "nothing" before walking into his room.

I simply shrugged off and bowed slightly as he closes his office door, throwing me one small smile before i turn back to my office and opened the door. I walked in to find a medium sized room, with a desk that is a bit smaller than Frankenstein's and a simple sofa in the middle of the room. Bookshelves filled with different kind of books and dictionaries are the right side of the desk.

I walked to the desk and took a seat at the chair as i let out a relieved sigh, leaning back into the chair.

"My own office, eh?" I mumbled, sighing contently as my gaze wandered off to the corner of my desk, where a piece of paper was taped to the table. I reached out for it and bring it closer to me as I recognizes it as Frankenstein's handwriting.

"How do you like your new office, Y/N? Just tell me if this room lack of anything and ill order it for you right away. Also, if you need me, just look for me in my room or you can press number 1 on your phone at the left corner of your desk to call me.

From,
Frankenstein"

It said as i look over to the left corner of my desk to find a medium sized and black colored office phone. I smiled at his thoughtfulness and decided to give him a short call to thank him.

I clicked number one and it started ringing. It rang once. Twice-

"Hello?"

"Franky- i mean sir!" I greeted cheerfully as he let out a small chuckle.

"You can call me whatever you want at work, Y/N."

"Ah well Franky! Thank you so much for this room! I love it so much. It has everything i need even dictionaries and some book to read as well" i thanked him as my eyes wandered off to the bookshelves.

"Your welcome, Y/N. I know you like to read in your spare time so i brought a few books for you to read, i hope you will enjoy them."

"Yes thank you so much. You're so kind to me, Franky! And oh, do u have any paperworks that i can help you do for today?" I asked him politely as that's what I usually do, simply helping him with paperworks and helping him with his schedule or meetings for the day,etc.

"Yes i have a few actually. Can you come over and take them? I'll explain a few stuffs too about it"

"Yes sir, right away" I quickly agreed as i ended the call and started making my way to his office. I knocked a few times, waiting for his approval before entering his office. I walked inside his office to find him sitting at the sofa, paperworks scattered on the table as he was sorting them out, separating them into a few different stacks.

"Ah Y/N. Here, sit down here" he quickly said, glancing at me as he flashed a small smile before patting the seat next to him. Without another word, i took a seat beside him as he started explaining about the things i should do and the paperworks i'm gonna be doing.

After making sure i got all of the information and completely understood my task, i excused myself to go to my own office as i noticed him giving me a small smile. This smile was a little bit different than before but i shrugged it off and simply smiled back before walking to the door.

"Now we wont be working at the same room anymore. Fuck, I shouldn't have made that room for you" he muttered as i turned to him and ask him if he said anything. He simply shook his head and make his way to his desk, deciding that maybe I misheard it, i went back to my room, paperworks in my hands.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~