Frankenstein x birthday!reader

This is dedicated to my best friend!! Magixwolf2
Happy birthday sweet girl!! I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a blast!! This is only a small gift from me to you~
I hope you enjoy it!!!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a loud sigh, propping my chin on my hand. My fingers feels numb from replying all the endless comments and texts, wishing me a happy birthday from my friends. But despite all those attention and gifts from my friends, my heart feels empty because a certain chairman hasn't even spoke a single word to me.

He has to work on my birthday, which is why i consider that all the paper works have been keeping him busy and locked up inside that room of his. He left really early in the morning, even before i woke up as he left me a single note with special American breakfast.

I'm currently munching on the very delicious breakfast with an empty heart. Suddenly, the bell rang as my heart leaped in surprise. I stood up and walked to the door to find a tall man, holding a huge bouquet of flowers with a single note in the other hand. I smiled politely at him as he bowed slightly to me.

"Good afternoon Mrs. I was ordered by sir Frankenstein to give you this" he said as he handed me the bouquet and after making sure i got a hold of it safely, he handed me the note as he excused himself. I walked inside slowly and carefully because of this huge bouquet of flowers blocking my view.

I make sure to lock the front door as i placed the flowers on the table beside my breakfast. I opened the notes to find a familiar elegant cursive handwriting forming a short and simple paragraph.

"Happy Birthday love! I'm sorry I wasn't able to wake up with you on bed today, work called as soon as i woke up and seeing your angelic sleeping face, I can't push myself to wake you up. Please understand, babe. I love you.

Frankenstein."

I finished reading the note with a dorky smile plastered on my face as i picked up the flowers and leaned down to smell their strong fragrance. I was about to pick up my phone to give him a quick call when suddenly my phone rang loudly, shocking me a little as i was about to drop my phone.

I managed to catch my phone at the last second as i let out a relieved sigh. The screen display the person i've been missing the whole day as a smile creeped out once again. I answered the call as i put my phone beside my ear.

"Franken-"

"Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I love you baby" he said happily as i smiled at his words.

"Thank you Frankenstein. And i wanted to thank you for the flowers as well" i simply replied as he chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry i wasn't there when you wake up love" he apologized once again as i heard a loud shuffling from his side.

"It's okay Franky... but, where are you exactly? It sounds super noisy and crowded there, compare to the usual situation of your room. Any student in trouble? Is that Tao?" I asked as i heard an unfamiliar voice of a lady and a familiar voice of a certain bodyguard.

Suddenly, Frankenstein let out a loud cough and everything went silent. I was about to ask him once again when he suddenly spoke up, seeming to be in a rush, "sorry love, i will call you back later. I've got something to take care of now. Love you"

He then cut off the call before i got a chance to reply. I raised an eyebrow at his weird and unusual actions but decided to ignore it as i sat down and continue to enjoy my breakfast.

Frankenstein's P.O.V
I pinched the bridge of my nose as i shove the phone in my pocket. "Tao! I told you i was gonna call her. Why did you speak up?" I scolded as he flinched slightly and make up an excuse.