Takeo x cheated!reader(5K reads special)

Hello everyone~
I wanted to thank you guys for reading my books and for all the love and support❤️❤️
My book has finally reached 5K reads and i'm so happy about it!! So to celebrate, i decided to publish this oneshot!! Hehe~
I love you all my readers so much!! So please stay safe everyone, stay at home!
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out an exhausted sigh as i managed to catch my bus on time. I just finished my extra shift on my work place, i needed money for apartment rent. I live at an apartment with my boyfriend, actually it was my apartment at first but my boyfriend moved in with me. I needed to work extra hard because i need to be able to feed me and my boyfriend.

My boyfriend works as a bartender in a club, the pay was not that bad but he spent all his money to buy his things so we need my money to survive. I work at a cafe with a pretty big payment since i've been working for a very long time. We've been living together for a year now, we both works hard to survive, leaving less time for us to spent some quality time together.

Also, because of his work as a bartender, he comes home very late and usually ill be asleep when he got home. I don't mind it that much, i enjoy every single time we spend together because they're very precious to me. My boyfriend told me that he will have a day off tomorrow but i sadly told him that i won't be able to go home early, but in truth, i wanted to surprise him by coming home earlier.

-timeskip-
I bowed down to my boss politely as i excused myself. I asked to go home early today and since i've been working very hard, he let me go today. I catch my usual bus but decided to stop at a small bakery shop to buy a cake for both of us. I hummed on a soft tune as i waited for them to wrapped up my cake. They handed me the cake as i thanked them, smiling brightly.

This is the first time in awhile that i have such free time with my boyfriend. We both have been working endlessly that we had no time but gladly, he had a day off and my boss is kind enough to let me go earlier. I'm very excited for today. I stopped in front of our apartments and make my way to the lift. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me backwards.

I gasped as i fell into a warm embrace. I was about to push this person away when suddenly a familiar voice scolded me,"Y/N! Where were you? Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Eh takeo? erm, i forgot to charge my phone last night... it died" I muttered confusedly as he pinched my cheeks. I slap his hand away as he chuckled and ruffled my hair as i pouted cutely at him.

Takeo is my childhood best friend. We've known each other our whole life. Our parents where both friends and we naturally become best friends since diapers.

"Damn, i was worried sick! I thought something happened to you. Anyways, wanna go somewhere today?"

I politely declined his offer and told him that i would be spending the day with my boyfriend. He nods understandingly a smiled as i apologized to him.

"Its fine, go! We can find another time" he smiled as he ruffled my hair one last time and turning to leave. I turn away as well and continue my way to the lift. What i didn't see was the disappointed look on his face as he glance back at me one last time.

I opened the door to our apartment to find a pair of high heels right in front of our door. I was confused but brushed off my negative thoughts. I can hear faint sounds coming from our bedroom. I tiptoed closer as the voice got clearer. My blood runs cold as i make out the sounds to be a woman's moans.

I opened our bedroom door loudly on purpose to find a heart-breaking sight, my boyfriend, shirtless pinning a woman on the bed, who's only have her bra and panties left. They both look at me as horror filled my boyfriend's face.