Previous lord x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Thank you very much for requesting! I'm so sorry if this story is weird or anything, it's just kinda hard for me to write about the previous lord, i have no idea why! Hehe
But i always try my best for my readers!! Hehe
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
"Uncle!!" I excitedly called out as Raskreia held me tightly in her arms.

"Oh, you're back. Come here, my cute little Y/N" he called out as he reach out his arms to me and i run into his embrace. He hoisted me up and sat down at his throne, putting me on his lap.

"Weren't you with Raizel, Y/N?"
(Referring to the "Raizel x little kid!reader" check it out if you haven't hehe)

"Yes, but i came back to see you and i met Sis Raskreia on my way here" i smiled at him and pointed at Sis Raskreia as i smiled at her. She offered a small smile to me before excusing herself. Gejutel.k.Landegre, Krasis Blerster and Ragar Kertia took the cue and excused themselves as well, leaving the lord and me alone.

The lord smiled at me before ruffling my hair softly, "how was it? Did you enjoy your time with him?"

"Yess! It was very fun! We ate cookies! And uh, Frankenstein gave me a cup of warm milk as well."

"Oh i see, well did you take the guards with you? The two knights that i ordered?"

"Yes! They were beside me all the time until they're sure i'm inside the mansion. They were very careful with me. What did you told them, uncle?" I stare at him as he laughed nervously.

"Umm, i simply told them to protect you, princess. Nothing more nothing less."

"Well anyways, thank you uncle! I enjoyed my small trip" i giggled as i hugged his arm tightly.

"That's good!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Always be careful alright?" He laughed as he pinched my cheeks. I pouted at his actions and look away, trying to pry his hands away but it's no use, he stay stills as he started to tickle me.

"Uncle!! Hahahah stop!" I laughed trying to squirm away as he laughed together with me.

"Gosh, Y/N. You're so cute, please don't grow up."

"Uncle~ that's impossible! I have to grow up fast so Sis Raskreia can teach me how to fight! I can become strong and i will definitely protect you" i loudly declared as i lifted up both my hands, feeling prideful all of a sudden.

"Yes yes~ of course you'll become very strong, princess. But I want to have you in my arms like this forever" he whines childishly as he pulled me closer to him and rubbed our cheeks together. I giggled at him as he pouted cutely at me.

"But then I wouldn't be able to protect you!!" I whined back as he laughed at my respond.

"You don't need to protect me, Y/N. I'll be the one who protects you from any harm."

"Nooo! I will protect you! Just wait and see" i huffed out as i look away with a cute pout. We were still having our small arguments when suddenly Ragar Kertia walked in with Gejutel.K.Landegre.

"Excuse us, Lord. Sorry to interrupt your time with Lady Y/N but we have something to talk about" Gejutel politely said as he bowed respectfully in front of the lord and me. I took that as my cue to leave as i try to jump down from his throne but he stopped me as he grabbed my waist softly.

He lifted me up effortlessly and put me down on the ground.

"Wait for me at the garden, take Raskreia with you. Let's have a tea time, just the three of us in 30 minutes" he ordered as he smiled at me.

"Yes, my lord" i answered as i bowed at him respectfully before walking down the stairs. I stopped in front of Sir Ragar and Gejutel as i politely greeted them.

"Excuse me, Sir Ragar, Sir Gejutel."

They both nodded at me and i quickly walked away. I closed the huge door behind me as i decided to look for sis Raskreia. I decided to see the training room but find no sign of her as i see Lazark Kertia training with Rael Kertia instead.

"Lady Y/N" they both bowed down to me when they noticed my presence. I put my hands in front of me awkwardly and told them to stood up straight as i laughed.

"You guys don't have to be so polite. It's fine but thank you. Have you both seen Sis Raskreia?"

"No, Lady Y/N."

"Just call me Y/N. It's fine! You both are older than me too, i feel old" i pouted as they both panicked slightly at my respond.

"A-ah! Yes, Y/N" they both said at the same time as i giggled at them.

"Well then i should take my leave, thank you, brother Rael and Rajak" i thanked before giving them a small smile as i took my leave.

After walking for awhile, i found no sign of her. I checked her room as well but she wasn't there. I glance at the garden from the windows and notice her staring at the flowers. My eyes brighten as i quickly run to the garden. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind as she glance at me.

"Oh, you're here, Y/N."

"Sis Raskreia! I was looking for you" i said excitedly as she patted my head.

"Is that so?"

"Yes! Uncle is almost done with his meeting and he told us to wait at the garden. He will be done soon and we will have our tea time together! Just the three of us!!" I exclaimed excitedly as she gave me a small smile. She then grabbed my hand as she pointed at the garden path, filled with different kind of flowers from left to right.

"Wanna go take a small walk as we wait for father to come?"

"Yes sis! Let's go" i giggled as i gripped her hand tightly and we both walked side by side, sharing small talks between us as we wait for father to come for our tea time.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~