Butler!Frankenstein x reader

Requested by: @FeliciaGrace06
I'm so sorry i made a mistake last time with your request and didn't realized it until now. Forgive me😖 but here it is! I made the correct one for you hehe
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I tiredly walked inside my house as i opened the door with a loud click.

"Welcome home, master" Frankenstein greeted me as he bowed in front of me.

"Ah, Frankenstein. You're here as usual. I told you that you don't need to bow and greet me everyday like this" i scolded as he take my school bag from my arms, carrying it on his shoulder as he walked behind me.

"Of course i have to, master. Now would you like to have some snack?" He offered as he lead me to the kitchen. I nodded at him as i sit down at one of the chairs on the kitchen table.

"Alright, master. Please wait a moment as i will put your bag in your study room first. I will be right back, master" he excused himself as he bowed one more time, receiving a sigh from me, before he takes his leave.

I was just playing on my phone when Frankenstein showed up beside me. I look up at him and admired his handsome features for awhile. He noticed my gaze at him and he gave me a curious smile.

"Uh, is mom and dad not home yet?" I asked him as i decided to look at my phone to avoid ogling at him.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. L/N will be home in two days." He answered as he walked to the fridge. I simply nodded at him and continue to stare at my phone

"Now master, what would you like to eat?" He asked me as he opened the fridge.

"Oh, can you make me my usual banana smoothie?" I asked excitedly as i showed him a picture of a banana smoothie.

"Of course, master."

He smiled at my excitement and pulled out the ingredients he will be needing from the fridge. A piece of frozen banana, a box of milk, and a bag of unsweetened cocoa powder.

I watched him as he cut the bananas into a slightly smaller pieces before dropping them inside the blender. He also add the unsweetened cocoa powder, knowing how much i love chocolate. Lastly, he poured in the milk before closing the blender and pressing the ON button to blender everything for awhile, making sure everything is mixed up well before turning the blender off and starts to pour the banana smoothie into a glass and topped it with whipped cream before thrusting in my stainless straw and serving it to me.

"Here you go, master" he bowed as he make his way back to the kitchen counter to put away the rest of the unused ingredients and put the blender in the sink.

"Thank you, Frankenstein. It's perfect as always" i praised as i delightfully take a sip of the slightly sweet but not too sweet chocolate banana smoothie. He give me a sweet smile as he start to wash the blender. After finishing my smoothie, i walked to the sink and give him the glass as i smiled brightly at him.

"Here you go. Now, do you need my help for dinner preparations?" I asked him as i start to tie up my hair. His eyes widened at my offer and he quickly refuses.

"No no, there's no need, master. You must be tired after school. You can go rest and i will call you when dinner's ready."

"But i'm the one who requested for pasta this morning so i'm gonna help!!" I insisted as i pouted cutely at him. I noticed him blush slightly as he look away.

"Master, there's really no need for you to-"

"Oh, right. I will go grab my apron first" i cut him off as i walked to one of the kitchen counters and grabbed my apron from one of the drawers. I quickly put it on and walked to Frankenstein as i show him my back.

"Frankie, can you help me tie my apron?" I asked him as i called him with the cute nickname that i use at times and giggle softly.

"Y-yes, master" he stuttered slightly before tying my apron carefully. He then back away as he look away with a tiny blush.

"It's done, master."

"Thanks!!" I thanked him as i turned to him and raised an eyebrow," now where's your apron? I will help you put it on as well"

I noticed his eyes widened at my words as I jogged back to the drawers and pulled out his apron. I walked to him and was about to put it over his head when he suddenly grabbed my wrist to stop my actions.

"It's alright, master. I can do it on my own" he said as he was about to grab the apron from my hand.

"It's fine it's fine~ i will help you" i said as i continue to put the apron over his head and when i look up at him, I realized that our face is inches apart and i feel my cheeks warming up as we locked eyes. I back away with a awkward cough as i noticed him looking away as well.

"T-turn away, i will tie it for you" i stuttered as i feel my heart skipping a beat. He complied and turn away as i shakily tie on his apron as i let out a sigh, trying to calm myself.

"Control yourself, Y/N L/N. He's just your handsome butler. Don't attack him" i thought to myself as i grabbed an empty glass of water and decided to drink a glass of water.

After that, we cook the dinner together while sharing small talks between ourselves as he asked me about school and other things. He then put the plate of pasta on the dining table, filling up my glass of water as well. He politely excused himself as i stopped him.

"Frankie, i know you always had dinner after us but, can you just eat with me when my parents are not here? It feels kinda lonely to eat alone" i asked him as i grabbed his wrist. He glance at me with a surprised expression as i smiled at him.

"But master, that would be impolite."

"Drop down that master thing please. Just call me Y/N, it's fine! I consider you more like my best friend rather than my butler" i plead as i look away with a tiny blush.

He smiled at me before nodding softly.

"Of course, Y/N.." he said, still not used to calling me by my name but decided to take a seat in front of me as we both spend the rest of the night talking comfortably with each other.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~