Husband!Ragar Kertia x wife!reader

Hello everyone~ thanks God its Friday hehe!
I decided to set my post schedule on every friday because friday is the most awaited day of the week hehe.
Please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
Everyone thought that being the wife of the highly respected noble, the clan leader of Kertia clan, Ragar Kertia, would be so damn thrilling and awesome. Thats true on some parts but also not true on several cases.

I'm not allowed to wander off by myself because of how protective Ragar is when it comes to me. Even at the Kertia residence, there's no even one second that i was left all alone without a trusted guard with me. Even when i bathe, a female central knight, Ragar's most trusted knight, Luna, is standing right in front of my bathroom door.

Its very annoying at times to have someone always following me around, but i got used to it somehow. I used to be extremely rebellious and escape from their sight, running off by myself in the woods, and it always ended with Ragar having to catch me himself. Even so, he never got mad at me even once and only sighed at my rebellious antics.

Ragar got extra protective when the news of frakenstein wandering off in Lukedonia, experimenting on the noble was heard. But after everything was cleared up, he introduced me to frakenstein as i usually accompany him to go train with frakenstein.

He may be a really overprotective husband which annoy me at times, but he's still the sweetest husband you could ever asked for. It has been awhile since he left for a task from the lord. He was supposed to come back today so im planning on cooking him his favorite meal for dinner to welcome him back.

I was cooking while humming on some tune when suddenly a pair of strong arm wrapped themself tightly on my waist as a deep voice was heard.

"Hello sweetheart, i'm back" he whispered softly to my ears. I turn to him and locked my arms on his neck, staring right into his eyes as i smiled brightly, "welcome back, baby. How was it?"

He was silent for a moment, just continue staring right into my eyes. I was confused as i asked, "baby, is everything alright?" I put a hand on his cheek and caress it softly.

Suddenly he seems to be back from his own world as he offered me a small smile, "sorry what were you saying sweetheart?"

I chuckled softly and repeated what i said before, still keeping our eye contact. "Ah.. yes." He whispered softly.

"Ragar, is everything alright? Did something happened on your mission earlier?"

He seemed to loss in his own thoughts again as he keep staring at me, not saying anything.

"Ragar?" I whispered, getting a little bit worried and nervous for no reason as i chew on my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry once again sweetheart, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes because you have the most amazing and traumatizing eyes, they're always distracting me." He said, offering me an apologetic smile as i blushed furiously at his words, heart skipping a beat.

I hid my red face on his chest as he chuckled softly. He then hold my face as he planted a soft kiss on my temple and locked our eyes once again.

"I miss you so much, baby" he growled as he suddenly leaned down and connect our lips together in a passionate and hungry kiss. I moaned softly into the kiss as i buried my hands deep in his soft blond locks. I then tugged his hair softly to give him a sign that i need to breath as well. He reluctantly separate our lips as he sighed contently, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"Your lips are so soft, i could kiss them all day" he sighed. Suddenly, i remember about the food as i pushed him away with all the strength i have left after that breathtaking kiss, turning back to the stove to find some burnt parts on my food. I sighed softly as i put them in a plate and bring them to the dining table i've prepared earlier for our dinner.

"Come here Ragar, lets have dinner first then you can rest. I made your favorite food, sorry it was burnt a little bit" i smiled sheepishly as i showed him the food. He walked to me as he suddenly pulled me into his embrace once again.

"You're so damn beautiful, you know that? And you're all mine, im honestly the luckiest man in this world" He whispered once again as he planted soft kisses on my hair.

"No thats not true, im the lucky one to be able to call you mine, baby. You're honestly the most respectful and generous noble, and not to mention the hottest" i winked, pink tinting my cheeks as i tried my best to act confident.

He laughed happily at what i said which crushed all my confident facade. "You weren't supposed to laugh! Now im so embarrassed" I slapped his chest and glared as he laugh even harder.

Suddenly a woman appeared beside us as she bowed down to us, "Pardon my intrusion and forgive my rudeness, Sir Ragar and Lady Y/N, am i allowed to leave?"

I was shocked as i stuttered, "L-luna! H-how long have you been here?"

"Lady Y/N, i've been standing here since you started cooking, to fulfill my duty of protecting you from any harm."

I blushed as i thought of all my affection with Ragar earlier, does that mean she saw all of them? Ragar only sighed and dismissed her. She bowed down to us once again before disappearing immediately.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~