Tao x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~
As expected, it feels very calming and relaxing for me when i write. I'm glad i'm finally crossing out my requests list one by one. I felt bad for making everyone wait for so long so please wait for just a little while! I'm trying my best to finish your requests hehe~
Thank you for the requests and also for being patient with me!!
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I sit at an empty bench at the park, crying endlessly as i lost sight of my mother. I have no idea where she went to and she's probably worried sick now. I was sobbing while trying to wipe the endless tears i keep shed, as it falls like waterfall, some even dropping to my lap, wetting my pants slightly.

Suddenly a tall man appeared beside me, he crouched down to reach my level as i flinched and back away slightly.

"Hey hey no it's okay. I'm not here to hurt you, little girl. Why are you crying here alone?" He ask as i look at him for a moment before looking away, wiping away my tears.

"It's okay, i'm not here to hurt you. Where's your mom?" He asked again as i keep silent, still looking everywhere but his eyes.

Suddenly his phone rang as he shove his hands into his pockets and pulled out his phone.

"Yes boss. It's me. Uhh i dropped my earbuds somewhere, i lost it. I'm at a park near our school. I'm with a little girl and she was crying all alone, seems like she lost her mother. Alright, boss. Thank you, i will find her mother for her" he thanked the person as he give me a quick smile before ending the call and shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"That was my boss. I'm excused from work and was given an order to help you. So i promise i mean no harm. Did you lost your mom?" He ask as he stare right into my eyes, smiling softly with worries laced in his voice.

I nodded at him softly and he stood up and yelled excitedly.

"My name is Tao. What's your name, little girl?"

"I'm Y/N" i mumbled shyly.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find your mom!!" He grinned at me as i smiled shyly at him. He helped me down from the bench as he took my hand in his, making sure I don't wander off again.

"Now where did you last meet her?" He asked as we both make our way to the main road, looking around as we walk.

"At the shopping street there" i pointed with my small hands as we both make our way there.

"What do your mom look like?"

"She has beautiful long dark brown hair and she is very tall. She wears dark shirt with pale blue jeans."

"Hmm, clear enough. Okay well, lets go. Hold my hand and don't let go alright? You don't want to get lost again do you?" He teased as he hold my hand tightly, leading me through the crowd.

Suddenly i saw a lady who wears the exact same colored clothes with my mom. Without thinking, i let go of his hand as i ran to her.

"Hey, wait!" He shouted, trying to stop me but i ignored him and continue running as i hugged the lady from behind tightly.

"Mom!!" I shouted happily as she turned around, confused. I look up to notice that she wasn't my mom, i quickly let go of the hug as i backed away, crashing into Tao at the process.

"Who are you? I'm sorry but i'm not your mom" the lady apologized with a warm smile as i bowed down at her.

"I-i'm so sorry!!"

Tao then ruffled my head as he bowed down with me. "I'm so sorry to disturb your day, miss"

The lady simply chuckled and accepted our apology. She then excused herself. Seeing her walk away, I suddenly remembers my mom as tears gathered on the corner of my eyes.

"M-mom..."

Tao then kneels in front of me as his eyes reached my level. He patted my head softly as he smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, don't cry alright? We will definitely find your mom!!" He reassured as he ruffled my hair, wiping away my tears. I nodded at him as i try to give him my brightest smile. He grinned at me as he stood up and took my hand in his.

We walked around for awhile, still no sign of my mother. Tao then walked to a few random stranger as he start asking question about my mom.

"Excuse me, Sir. Have you seen a lady with long dark brown hair wearing a dark shirt with pale blue jeans?"

"No, i'm sorry I haven't" the man replied as my shoulder slumped. We've asked a few people and there's still no clue of where my mom is.
He noticed my melancholy as he ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

"Cmon, don't show me that face. I did promise you we will find your mother right? Don't you believe in me?"

"Of course!" I yelled excitedly as he grinned at me.

"That's the spirit. Now come on, let's go at the park there, perhaps your mom is looking for you there" he said as he pointed at the park where we met before and start leading me there.

We went to the park and start walking for awhile. Suddenly we hear a voice of a lady behind us followed by a loud foot steps.

"Y/N!!"

We turned around to find my mother running at me, visible tears running down her face.

"Mom!!!" I shouted as i let go of his hand and quickly run into my mom's embrace, all the tears i held back falling down at once.

After a few minutes of reunion hugs and kisses, i look around and noticed that the mister from before are already walking away, a few meters away from us.

"Mister!!" I shouted as i runs to him, hugging his arm, preventing him from walking away any further.

"Don't go!! Please don't go. I haven't even thank you yet!!" I sobbed as i hugged his arm tightly," mister please can you stay with me? Oh i know! Please be my dad!! I don't have a daddy" i said excitedly as i came up with a great idea, jumping up and down while holding his hand.

"Y/N... you're so cute" he said as he pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. He then crouched down to my level as he brushed my hair. " I can't become your daddy."

"Why not?!" I whined as i starts to cry again. He panicked at the sight of my tears as he thought of an idea to calm me down.

"Hmm how about i become your big brother?" I suggested, still unsure of what to do now. Her eyes sparkled at the suggestion as she smiled brightly and start jumping up and down excitedly.

"Okay!! Promise you'll always stay with me?" She said seriously as she offered out her pinky fingers. I chuckled at her and put out my pinky and crossed both our fingers together.

"Promise!"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~