Tao x shy!needy!reader

Requested by: @shywolffoxcat
Hello everyone!!
Okay umm i must apologize once again for not posting in like AGES-
Yes i'm so sorry for making you all wait and omg i took so long to finish all your requests🤧🤧🤧👉👈

I want to thank you guys for supporting this lazy writer🤧 thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments. Also thank you for adding my book to your readings lists and thank you too for anyone who decided to follow me<3

I will try to write more and prevent myself from getting distracted with other stuffs so i can update more chapters soon🙈🙈🙈

Oh btw, i updated my bio and also changed the covers for both my books! Lemme know what you guys think of the covers. Do you guys like this one better or the old one better? Let me know your opinions🥺👉👈💖

Anyways, please enjoy it~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N'S P.O.V
I blushed bright red as i feel tao's slender finger wiping away the sauce from the corner of my lips and then taking his finger to his mouth before casually lick off the sauce. Takeo and Frankenstein simply smirked at us as Raizel and M-21 focused on finishing their breakfast.

"Please wait one more day before doing all that lovey-dovey stuff, lovebirds" Takeo teased us as he let out a soft chuckle. I blushed even brighter as Tao simply scratches the back of his neck and reached out his hands to grab mine under the table. He simply cover my small hands with his slightly larger and slender ones before giving it a light squeeze, smiling brightly at my red face before focusing on his breakfast, soon letting go of his grip.

We all finished breakfast discussing about each other's plans for tomorrow's day off. Yes tomorrow we have a day off because Frankenstein and Raizel are planning to visit a place and we all offered to come but they refused, saying they will just go with the two of them. Hence, we all get a sudden day off.

Me and Tao planned a simple date together for tomorrow while Takeo and m-21 are gonna go buy their own things. I think Takeo are gonna go check up those gun stores we saw near the park last week and m-21 are gonna go buy some more clothes cuz he keeps ripping of his clothes when transforming into his werewolf form.

After finishing our breakfast, we all head to school together and work as usual. Master walked to his class and Frankenstein walked to his own room. The three of them spread around the school and i walked to my own room, working as Frankenstein's secretary and also as the person behind monitors for the the three of them.

The rest of the day passed by as usual. Nothing suspicious was happening near the school today so it was fairly calm. My work was only to deliver paperworks to frankenstein or to call Raizel for his usual afternoon tea. While i was working on the paperworks, i feel like my stomach was hurting a lil bit and i was on alert because i remember that my monthly period is coming but i just brushed it off.

Now it's time for us to go home. Raizel went with the kids to play so its just the 5 of us now. I was tidying up the papers in my room and was getting ready to leave when suddenly a knock was heard on my door. I shouted a simple "come in" and continue cleaning up my desk. The door creaked open as Tao revealed himself with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Are you ready to go home, babe?" He asked sweetly as he grabbed my bag for me. I simply blushed at his sweet actions and proceed to walk out of the room with him, making sure to lock the doors before walking to the lobby to meet the others there. He suddenly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together as he smirked at me.

"Are you ready for our date tomorrow?" He asked as he know how excited i am for our date tomorrow.

"Yes! U-umm i really want to try that bubble tea cafe" I mumbled shyly as he stopped in front of me to peck my nose.

"I know babe, that's why I'm taking you there" he smiled brightly at me before continue making our way to the lobby, fingers still intertwined with each other with him carrying my bag with his other free hand.

-timeskip-
I woke up in the middle of the night to feel pain at my stomach. I quickly sat up in bed and widened my eyes slightly as i noticed a red tint on the white sheets. I quickly sprung up, grabbing some pads, new underwear and also a new pants as i quickly get changed in the bathroom. I make sure to clean all the stains from my pants and underwear before deciding to get out of the bathroom.

I walked inside me and tao's bedroom to find the lights turned on, with tao sitting on my side, with a wet tissues on his hands, he was trying to scrub off the stains on our sheets. My eyes widened at his action as i quickly walked up to him and swiftly snatch the wet tissue from him.

"Tao, you don't have to do it. I will clean it myself" I told him as i started rubbing on the stains. He suddenly grabbed me and put me in his lap as he rest his face on my shoulder.

"Babe, i know your stomach must be hurting very badly right now and you seem really tired. Now listen to me okay? You go sleep on my side, let me finish rubbing off this stain first then ill join you to sleep. Now hurry, go" he ushered me as he planted a soft kiss on my cheeks before pushing me up.

He was about to take the wet tissues from my hands when i stopped him midway." No honey its okay. I know it must be dirty right? I can clean it."

He shake his head slightly at my words and stood up, pulling me into his embrace. "Babe, it's not dirty okay? Periods happened to every woman, its nothing surprising and it's just blood. Nothing biggie, plus its yours" he whispered to me as he pecked my lips before grabbing the wet tissue away from me. He leads me into his side of the bed and tucked me in. He leaned down, giving a soft kiss on top of my forehead and then pecking my lips swiftly before walking back to my side.

After cleaning the stain, he crawled back into the bed and scoots closer to me as he wrapped his arms around me. He thought i was asleep as he leaned down to press one last kiss on top of my head when i suddenly leaned up, locking our lips together.

"Honey, i want it on the lips, not there" i pouted at him as i pointed on my forehead. His eyes widened slightly at my slightly slurred and sleepy voice. His eyes widened even more as i bravely leaned to him and lock our lips together, leading him into a passionate make our session. I scoots even closer to him and press our body together as he wrapped his arms around me even tighter. I put a hand on the back of his head and tugs at his hair a few times.

After a few minutes of making out, he leaned away to catch some breath and leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry for saying this but I love it when you're on your period babe. You gets even cuter when you're acting like this" he chuckles as he kissed my nose, getting a small whine of complaint from me. He laughed at my cute actions and locked our lips together once again.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~