Frankenstein x innocent!reader

Requested by: @Magixwolf2
Thank you for requesting!~❤️
I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish this one shot and it ends up very short as well😭
Btw, i'm gonna be on malaysia until sunday for a vacation~ hehe and i'm so excited. I love doing stationaries shopping when on holiday.
How about you guys? Do you guys enjoy travelling? What is the best part when travelling for you?
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --Y/N's P.O.V
I was making pancakes for breakfast when suddenly a muscular arms wrapped around my waist as i gasped slightly.

"Morning babe" frankenstein whispered on my ear as he pecked my cheek. I smiled at him and greeted him as he nuzzle his head at the crook of my neck.

"Stop it, franky. T-that tickles.." i giggled when rubbed his nose at the my nape, chuckled at my response as i pouted at him. Suddenly he pulls away and a second after, raizel walked inside the kitchen with the trio.

"Good morning everyone. Does pancake and honey sounds good for breakfast?" I greeted as i smiled at all of them.

"Y/N, i want ramen" raizel said as he protested with a stoic face.

"Raizel, ramen for breakfast is not good for your health... eat it for lunch instead with Shinwu and the others okay?" I said as i smiled brightly at him and he nodded at me, leaving the other speechless.

"Master, as we wait for Y/N to cook breakfast, shall we go and pick your uniform for today?" Frankenstein asked politely as he bowed in front of raizel. I smiled at his polite action and thought of his sweet devotion and loyalty to raizel. Raizel simply nodded at him as they both leave the room.

"Do you need help?" Takeo suddenly offered as the trio stood behind me and i politely declined their kind offer. Suddenly Tao give me a cheeky smirked as he leaned to me and whispered, "so Y/N, how far have you went with our boss?"

M-21 and takeo face palmed at his question as i tilted my head, confused at his question.

"What do you mean, tao?" I asked as i glance at him questioningly.

"What i mean is, how far is your relationship with him?" He asked, still having that smirk on his face as takeo and m-21 tried to stop him but he ignores them.

"Oh! I know what you mean. We both have been dating for almost 2 years!!" I said excitedly as tao face palmed at my answer. He then shook his head at me and glance at the door before leaning in even closer and whispered softer than before, "what i meant is, have you two slept together?"

I tilted my head confusingly at him once again as i blink a few times at him. "Of course, i sleep together with him every night" i answered, stating the obvious as they seen us walk to the same bedroom every night and come out of the same bedroom every morning.

Tao let out a deep sigh at my answer as he glance at thebsnickering takeo and m-21 beside him. I stare at them, confused at the situation at hand.

"I will specify my question, have you guys do "it"?" He asked seriously now as i stare at him for a moment before an idea hit me and i smiled brightly at him.

"Ah! I know what you meant. You're asking if i have kissed with frankenstein or not, right? Its a bit embarrassing to say this but we have... a couple of times" i answered as i blushed furiously at the last sentence, leaving all of them speechless as takeo and tao laughed out loud at tao's dumbfounded expression.

"Okay, i'm gonna ask it right away now! So Y/N, have you had sex with our boss?" Tao asked out loudly as i blushed even brighter at his question, now understanding his whole question before. Suddenly someone let out a deep and loud cough from behind them as they all flinched at the familiar voice.

"Oh you're both back- and ahh! My pancakes burned" i greeted frankenstein and raizel but panicked when i saw that i burned my pancakes when i was talking with tao. I quickly flipped them all and hurriedly moved them to a clean plate.

I was fussing on my pancakes whereas the trio is waiting for their funeral as a furious looking frankenstein calmly walked towards us, three of them freeze in their place and cowering in fear. Frankenstein calmly walked pass them, "you three, we need to have a talk after breakfast" he whispered as he comes to me and pat my head as i was mourning on my pancakes.

"It's fine, babe. It's still edible, right tao?" He asked as he glance at the trio and smirks, leaving me confused as they all stuttered out a small agreement. Raizel sighed but decided to sit his place.

"Y-Y/N, it was our fault that you burned those pancakes so we'll eat them" tao spoke up as he snatched the plates full of burned pancakes from my hand. I was about to protest when suddenly frankenstein grabbed my wrist and smiled sweetly as he slowly leads me to the table.

"Cmon, babe. We should get ready or we'll be late for work"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~