Rajak Kertia x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Thank you very much for requesting! I'm so sorry for the long wait hehe
I haven't written any chapters for a few days now because I wasn't able to find the perfect mood to write but i'm glad to be able to finish one more chapter now hehe~
By the way, you are still the same kid from Raizel x little kid!reader oneshot and Previous Lord x little kid!reader oneshot. Please check them out if you haven't~
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I was just strolling around in the woods with my two knights trailing behind me when suddenly i remember something.

"Um-" i spoke, glancing back at the two knights and they immediately walked closer to me and bowed respectfully.

"Lady Y/N?" They both asked as they look around for any sign of enemies.

"No, it's just... Brother Rajak is usually training in the woods around this time right?" I asked as they both look at each other before nodding hesitantly.

"Yes, Lady Y/N."

"Um, can we go watch him train?"

They both look at each other again, unsure whether to let me go see him or not, because we all knew how brutal Rajak Kertia usually trains. There's a reason why he prefer to train in the woods, where it's wide and open with no one else around rather than in the training grounds.

"But Lady Y/N-" one of the knights finally spoke up as he showed me an apologetic smile.

"Please please! I promise i'll be careful" i plead to them as i showed them my puppy eyes and innocent smile. They both sighed before they complied to my request as we all make our way to Brother Rajak's usual training area.

We were pretty near because we can hear faint sound of pants and light footsteps when suddenly a huge tree almost fell on top of me as I squealed before jumping out of the way.

"Lady Y/N!!" Both the knights shouted as they pulled me by my arms, securing me safely behind them.

"Are you okay, lady Y/N?" One of the knights kneeled to search for any injuries or scratches on me, knowing a tiny scratch on me can cost an unending punishment from the lord.

"I'm okay. Thank you, both of you" i thanked them as they both bowed down apologetically to me. My eyes widen at their action and i quickly told them to stood straight.

"It's fine! It was my fault, i was careless. You guys don't need to apologize."

I was still in the middle of convincing them that i'm alright and it's not their fault when suddenly Brother Rajak appears beside me. His eyes widens at the sight of the huge tree blocking our way and he immediately bows down to me, showing his remorse.

"Lady Y/N, i'm very sorry for being careless. I am ready to receive any kind of punishment from the Lord for almost harming you. Once again, I'm deeply so-" he started but i cut him off as i giggled at him.

"Brother Rajak, what are you saying? I'm alright, see?l asked as i twirled around in front of him to show him that I don't have any single scratch on my body, completely unharmed.

"And i told you to just call me Y/N!! I feel old" i pouted cutely at him as i stomped on my feet.

"But Lad- i mean Y/N-"

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him away.
"Brother Rajak, may i watch you train?" I asked to change the topic as we both walked side by side.

He glanced at me and let out a sigh, "i'm very sorry, Y/N, but i think that's not good. It's too dangerous for you. I'm still too careless"

I pouted at him once again as i jumped up and down and swing his hand around childishly, "but Brother Rajak!! Please?? Pretty please...?" I plead as i give him my puppy eyes. His eyes widens at my action and he smiled softly at me. He kneeled in front of me and smiled again as we locked eyes.

"Alright, but promise me to be careful?" He said as i nodded excitedly and hold out my pinkie finger. He stare at my pinkie with a flustered expression before offering out his pinkie and locking it with mine.

"Pinky promise you, Brother Rajak! Now let's go" i shouted excitedly as i started to run away excitedly. He grabbed me by the wrist softly to held me back.

"Wait for me, Y/N. I will carry you there" he smiled as my eyes widened. It's been so long since Brother Rajak carries me in his arms. He used to play with me when i was still little but after Rael is old enough to train with him, he focused more on training with Rael. I nodded excitedly as i started jumping around him, lifting out my arms with a bright smile on my face.

Rajak lifted me up and carries me in his arms as he glanced at the knights behind me.

"You both can go for now. Lady Y/N will be staying with me for the rest of the day. Good work" he dismisses them as they bowed down at him. He then walked back to his training area and carefully put me under a big oak tree. I was about to sit down and lean back to the tree when he held a hand to me, signaling me to wait.

I look at him curiously as i realized he is taking off his coat. He then sprawled his coat on the ground as he told me to sit above it.

"Brother Rajak, you don't have to!"

"No it's fine, Y/N. It's just so your dress won't get dirty" he smiled as he patted my head and slowly lead me to sit down softly.

"Wait here alright? Don't go anywhere" he said as he ruffled my hair before continue his training, but always glancing at me once in awhile to make sure i'm still sitting below the big oak tree. I make sure to smile at him everytime we locked eyes and give a small wave as he nodded at me. We both spend the rest of the day together like that, with breaks in between his training to just talk about basically anything. He would give me tips and some lesson here and there as he promised to train with me once i'm older.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~