Takeo x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for requesting and once again, i'm so sorry for making you wait.

I'm actually starting to ran out of ideas for these little kids stuff but since i noticed that a lot of my reader really love Frankenstein. I thought it would be perfect to make reader as Frankenstein's daughter because then, i can make cute moments with the main characters of the oneshot and also a short cute moment with Frankenstein as well.

I think you guys will enjoy both cute moments so it's a win-win situation for both of us hehe~

Also, i'm not sure if you guys noticed(you probably do), i changed my name hehe. I really liked Deimondevilbats, the name that i've been using for awhile now but i was really feeling japanese vibes and stuffs lately so i wanted to use a japanese name and i really liked the sound or Arisu!! So i decided to use Arisu_Wrter as my name. And if you guys didn't knew or haven't checked it out yet, i do have an Anime Quotes account in Instagram and it's called deimondevilbatsquotes and i'm planning to change the name soon as well hehe

Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I knocked lightly on the door before opening the door and letting myself in. I tried my hardest to balance the tray on my right hand as i opened the door with my left hand. I closed the door behind me as i noticed m-21 and the other purple man, takeo, talking on some serious matter as they both lie on their bed.

M-21 noticed me walking in and his eyes widened slightly as he saw the tray with 2 full glass of mineral waters on top as he spring up and swiftly walked to me.

"M-21, you must rest! I got this" i pouted as he was about to take the tray from me. I give him a cute but sharp glare as he make his way to his bed, glancing back to me as he walked back. I smiled at both of them before placing the glass of water at the table in the middle of their bed. M-21 sat up as he ruffled my hair softly.

"Thanks, Y/N" he gave me a small smile as i turned to Takeo.

"How are you doing, umm, sir?" I asked, unsure of how to call him as it felt awkward.

"You can call me Takeo."

"Well Takeo!" I called excitedly as i noticed him giving me a warm smile.

"You reminds me of my little sister" he mumbled as he ruffled my hair softly, just like m-21 before.

"You have a little sister?" I asked curiously as i sat on his bed. He sat up a little and make some space for me as i noticed m-21 taking his glass of water and start to drink it slowly as he listened to us.

"Yes i do, she's very cute...just like you. She's probably around your age too, or probably a few years older than you" he answered as he smiled at me once again.

We both discussed about his little sister for a few more minutes, the smile never leaving his lips even once as he talked about his little sister. I told him that I would love to become friends with his little sister because i'm not close with anyone my age. We continue talking for a few minutes when suddenly Frankenstein walked inside the room.

"Y/N, princess, it's bed time" he said but widened his eyes slightly as he noticed me sitting on takeo's bed and both of us seems to be very engrossed in our conversation.

"Daddy! I want to be friends with takeo's little sister!!" I said excitedly as he walked to us and lifted me up.

"Takeo's little sister? Takeo, i hope you didn't tell anything weird to my baby girl?" He asked, confused at first before sounding menacing and threatening at the last sentence.

"N-no, sir" Takeo stuttered slightly as he lifted up his hands in defense as he sweat dropped at Frankenstein's newly found protectiveness. I blinked at both of them, confused of the curent situation as Frankenstein put a hand behind my head and start brushing my hair.

"Good, well Y/N, it's bed time. You can continue talking tomorrow alright?

"Okay daddy!"

Frankenstein then bring me to my room, he tucked me in my bed as he leaned down to put a short kiss on my forehead before whispering a soft goodnight with a bright smile on his face.

"Sweet dreams, princess" he whispered one last time before shutting off the lights and closing the door.

-timeskip- ( a few days after Takeo and Tao start to live with you guys)

I woke up with the sun light brightening up my room. I stretched lightly in my bed before making my bed and wander off to the kitchen. I yawned slightly as i walked in to find Takeo in front of the stove.

"Takeo... good morning. Hmmm, making breakfast?" I said sleepily as i yawned once again and smiled as i smell the newly cooked pancakes that makes my mouth water.

"Good morning, Y/N. Yes i made breakfast. It's pancake, would you like some?" He smiled as he offered me a plate of pancakes.

"Is daddy and the other's awake?"

"Oh, Frankenstein and Sir Raizel leave a bit early today because of some important matter. M-21 and Tao are probably still asleep. You can sit down first, i will go wake them up" he simply said as he turned off the stove and untie his apron as he put the plate of pancakes on top of the table.

He was about to walk away when i grabbed the corner of his wrist when he passed by me and pulled slightly.

"Hmm, take me with you..." i said as i continue rubbing my eyes, trying to wipe away the sleepiness. He chuckled softly at me before lifting me up and make his way to Tao's and m-21's room.

"Still sleepy, Y/N?" He asked as he noticed me drifting off with my head laying on top of his shoulder.

"I'm alright....Takeo" i mumbled, half-asleep as he laughed at my actions. He ruffled my head as he kissed the top of my head.

"You're so cute, Y/N"

After that, we both(mostly him) woke the two up before making our way to the kitchen. As we arrive at the kitchen, Takeo carefully put me down on my chair and serve me my usual cup of warm milk.

"This is so delicious!!" I praised as i munched on the pancakes and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Y/N. After breakfast, you go take a a bath and prepare for school, alright? We will drop you off before we go to work."

"Okay!!" I excitedly replied as i smiled at the three of them.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~