Takeo x Frankenstein's little sister!reader

Hello everyone~
It's been awhile since i posted any chapter and it was because I barely got any time to have fun these days. My exam is on 30th march so i've got around 2 weeks left now.
With only 2 weeks left, i felt like i'm not ready to face it at all. I'm not even 50% done with mastering my study materials and it kinda stress me out somehow.
But luckily, i'm not the kind of person to get stress out for a long period of time so after letting out all the stress, i will feel better in no time.

I felt really happy because of one of my reader's messages yesterday too. Her messages really cheers me up hehe.

Anyways, this is a chapter that i wrote a long time ago before i published this book but haven't got the chance to publish it yet so here it is!

Please enjoy everyone~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I smiled as i helped seira cooked dinner for everyone else. I was a little shy before but now im used to everyone's presence in this house. It used to be only me and my brother, frankenstein, but now its filled up with a lot of people.

Contradicting to my brother's personality, i am quite shy when meeting new people and innocent as well. Frankenstein got super protective of me because of my innocence and sweet personality, always mumbling stuff about people who will try to corrupt me but i only laugh it off every time he tried to bring up that specific topic.

Seira asked me if i could get her the plates and i nodded as a response as i make my way to the cupboard. I let out a loud sigh as i noticed that the plates we needed are at the highest part of the cupboard. I tiptoed, trying to reach the plates when suddenly a shadow looms over me as a hand grabbed the plates i needed. I turn around to find takeo smiling softly with the plates in his hands.

"Here you go" he said as he handed me the plates, the sweet smile still playing in his lips.

"Thanks takeo!" I thanked him as i blushed slightly at his warm smile. I didn't notice that frankenstein threw takeo a dirty look, his protective nature emerging as he watched us interact with each other, leaving takeo shuddered slightly at his terrifying glare.

After eating dinner, i helped regis cleaned up the table as everyone else chatted. I handed the plates to takeo and m-21 as i smiled encouragingly at them. Takeo smiled back at me as m-21 only nodded as a response.

"Do you guys need some help?" I offered politely to them but they both declined as they shook their head softly. Suddenly frankenstein stood beside me as he offered them e sarcastic and tight smile before pulling me away from both of them. I stare at him questioningly as he slowly lead me to an empty sofa beside raizel, his gaze focused on m-21 and takeo.

"Frankenstein" raizel called out as he sipped on his tea. Frankenstein shifted his attention to raizel as he bowed slightly, "yes master?" Raizel let out a soft sigh as he glanced at me,"Give Y/N some freedom"

I stare at him, a little bit shocked that i'm the topic of their discussion as frankenstein glanced at me, worries filling his shiny blue orbs. "But master-" frankenstein protested but raizel cut him off, "She's old enough"

I then smiled softly at raizel as,"Its okay Raizel, im fine but thank you" i thanked as they both look at me. Frankenstein let out a heavy sigh and excused himself as he throw me one last glance worriedly before making his way to m-21 and takeo. He seems to be saying something and suddenly he walked out to the terrace, followed by takeo. I glance at their back worriedly as they disappeared to the terrace. Suddenly raizel offered me his cookies and give me a small reassuring smile as i smiled back at him.

Frankenstein's P.O.V
I can't believe im doing this...

I stopped as takeo flinched when i turn to him. I glared at him menacingly as he cower under my gaze.

"Takeo" i said sternly as he answered shakily, "y-yes?" He look up and i glared sharply as we locked eyes, "you like Y/N, don't you?"

His eyes widened as he averted his gaze, a small blush tinted his cheeks. He didn't say anything as he keep looking away. "Takeo", I called out sharply as he nodded.

"I knew it", i sighed out as he flinched once again, looking up at me expectantly. "Fine, only because master said so, and because she seems to be interested in you as well, i'll allow it"

"What?" He asked, confused with my reaction. I let out a small sigh before smirking threateningly, "take care of my baby sister, you know who's coming after you if you break her heart"

His eyes widened as gulped, "yes sir". I patted his shoulder slightly before walking back to the dining room.

Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a relieved sigh as i see frankenstein walked back inside the room with a perfectly unharmed takeo trailing behind him. Takeo went back to m-21's side as they both finish up the dishes. The kids excused themselves with regis and seira following behind them as they will take them home to make sure they arrived home safely.

After they leave, i finished cleaning the rest of the table and wipe them off cleanly with the help of takeo and tao. I was about to grab an empty glass when suddenly takeo reached out his hand too and our hands touched as we stare at each other. Suddenly frankenstein let out a heavy cough as master scolded him softly.

I retreated my hands as i blushed furiously. I look at takeo to find him blushing as well. I quickly take the left over trash and dishes, cleaning them all as i excused myself. I went to the terrace to stare at the beautiful night sky to calm myself down as i think about the guy i've been having a crush on for awhile now, takeo.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder softly to wake me up from my train of thoughts. I blinked at him and smiled apologetically. It turns out to be takeo as he smiled back at me, ruffling my hair softly, leaving me a blushing mess. I pretend to glare at him as i fixed my hair, he chuckled at me as i hit his shoulder jokingly.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Takeo. Whats up?"

He seems to be nervous so suddenly as we locked eyes, "erm so tomorrow wanna, like-I mean if you're not busy... we could get lunch? Or even just coffee if you don't have a lot of time?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck shyly, pink tinting his cheeks.

"S-sure... lunch would be great" i stuttered out as i back away slightly, hiding my blushing face behind my hands as he smiled softly at me. We both then continue watching the beautiful night sky together with a small blush on both our cheeks.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~