Rael Kertia x reader

Hello everyone~
Im so sorry for not posting for almost two weeks🙈
I have been kinda um- distracted lately so I didn't write anything in awhile. I wrote this chapter when i first published this book but I haven't got any chance to publish it until now

As a token of apology, please have this oneshot of our cute Rael hehe~
Ill try to publish another chapter again next week and for those who are waiting for their requests, im ashamed to say this but please bear with me a little longer🥺🙈

Oh also, you guys, please support my friend! She wrote amazing kpop-related stories! Omg you guys should definitely check out her stories. cosmic_latte28 Thank you very much<3

Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
Rael Kertia, i can't express how much i respect and love this noble young boy. I'm the daughter of D/N Lovett, who is the current clan leader of Lovett clan. I was born a few years after Rael and because of our short age difference, we are extremely close. We used to train together as we improve. But as we grow older, rael starts to pay more attention to Seira leading to us growing further and further apart from each other.

I ignored my feelings and support his undying love to seira, acting like the perfect childhood friend. I didn't hate seira, not at all. I buried deep my envy towards her, because i'm a respectful noble with pride and dignity. One day, Rael proposed to seira and she rejected her. I was on a mission with my father from the lord that day so when i returned a few weeks later, i was shocked to hear what happened. Rael gone mad and he was punished by Rajak Kertia, his older brother.

I was speechless when i heard what happened, i even shut myself out from everyone for a couple of weeks after. Everyone thought i was just feeling lonely and sad for my childhood friend but none of them knew that it was more than that. He proposed, he made his decision that day to spend the rest of his life with her.

All the unspoken feelings i've buried a long time ago resurfaced once again as pain hit me. I was melancholy for a few weeks but then i realized, i must be stronger. Maybe Rael likes strong lady because seira is very strong. I must be strong like her.

For the whole 10 years, i trained very hard, asking every single clan leader to train with me, and completely become a different person. I was only focusing on becoming stronger that I didn't realized rael was released from his punishment and immediately went looking for Seira in the human world.

I was devastated when i heard the news from Sir Rajak. All the excitement to meet him again was crushed. I should have expected this, of course he will go look for her again. I locked myself up in my room, my own thoughts hunting me as i loss consciousness a few weeks later.

When i woke up, rael was sitting beside my bed, he seems to be asleep. I must be dreaming i thought. I slowly reached out but suddenly warm pair of hands caught mine mid-air.

"Y/N! Are you awake now? How are you feeling?"  Rael said as my eyes locked with his stunning red ruby eyes.

"Ah.. rael. You're here.." i said, my voice cracked as tears starts to fall down. Rael immediately pull me into his embrace, patting my head softly. Its true, when with me, the harsh rael everyone knew never existed, it was always the loving and affectionate rael that made me fall head over hells with him.

I sobbed softly into his chest as he continue to pat my head. Suddenly the thought of him and seira ran over me as i suddenly push him away harshly. He was shocked as he stared at me, eyes widened.

"Y/N? Whats wrong? Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked, alarmed as his eyes scan all over my body looking for the source of pain.

"No... stop.." i replied as my head dropped, tears dropping to the bed.

"Y/N, dont worry! Im here now. You can tell me, i'll help you" he said, grabbing softly into my shoulder as he put a hand on my cheek and caress it softly.

"I said stop! I dont need your help. I just want the pain to stop so please, leave me alone this instant, Rael Kertia" i spat harshly, slapping both his hands away and hide my face behind my hands, tears keep flowing down like waterfall.

"Y/N.... what do you mean? I dont understand! What pain? I wont leave you until you tell me" he said grabbing into my wrist as he look right into my eyes.

"Rael stop! I love you okay?! I've loved you all this time but i know you only have your eyes for seira and im okay with that. I was perfectly fine with that, i'll be fine. So please just leave.." i confessed but immediately averted my gaze away in shame.

"Y/N what do you mean you.. i thought..."

"I tried to move on, believe me i did, but i just cant and you know why? Because nobody is you, rael. So please just leave me alone now, you're hurting me by doing this" i said as i pushed him away and turned myself away but he grabbed my shoulder once again and bring me to his chest, "please Y/N, dont push me away. Dont do this to our friendship.. i know im being selfish but please...i dont want to lose you. Im so sorry please..."he muttered, his voice trembling.

I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he tightened his grip around me, "Rael, please just let me go. Its better this way....it wasn't your fault that i fell for you....i just need some
time to myself. I dont want to lose you too but i cant promise anything, dont make this harder than it already is." I whispered, pushing him away with my last strength as i turned my gaze away.

I look at him from the corner of my eye, the sight of him was heartbreaking, eyes dropping to the ground as tears fall down to the floor. He silently make his way to the door and shakily grabbed to doorknob.

As i look his way, he turned one last time to me as we locked eyes. I give him my best smile, trying to hold in the tears brimming in the corner of my eyes and present him my best smile. He immediately turns away and opened the door as he walked out, shutting the door on his back.

Once the door was completely closed, all the tears that is threatening to fall down immediately falls as i screamed in agony, muffling my voice with my pillow. Rael was leaning on the door outside, listening to me as he tried to hide his own sob, muffling his cries into his palm.

We both cried like kids today... him, because he lost his precious childhood friend and me, because i lost my first love. It was unspoken but we both knew, a part of us both died today.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~