Rajak Kertia x reader x Rael kertia

Requested by: @FeliciaGrace06
Thank you so much for requesting!! Thank you for being patients with me and I apologize for the long wait.
I'm so sorry but both of them are kinda OOC here😖 i just really want some sweet and adorable moments between reader and them so i tried my best to make some cute moments!!
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I huffed out as i felt a cold metal pressed against my neck softly. It then completely move away as i lowered down my guard.

"It's my win again, Y/N" my big brother, Rajak Kertia, simply said as he walked to the side to grab a towel as he wiped off his sweat.

"Train with me next, brother! Are you okay with that, Y/N?" My other big brother, Rael Kertia, asked as he glanced at me. I nodded at both of them as i moved to the side and grabbed my own towel and water bottle. I took a big gulp of water as my eyes wander off to the windows.
My eyes locked with the moon as it shone brightly high up above the sky. I smiled as i continue to admire it for awhile.

Suddenly Rajak sat beside me on my right side as Rael sat on my left.

"Dazzled by the moon again as usual?" Rael teased as he wiped off his sweat. I look at both of them, a little bit surprised at their sudden presence beside me, I thought both of them were still training.

Rajak seems to notice my expression as he pat my head.

"It's been almost 15 minutes since you stared out the windows, Y/N" he shortly explained with a light smile playing on his lips as he continued patting my head softly. My eyes widened in realization as i blushed lightly, smiling sheepishly at them.

"Sorry~ i lost track of time again"

"Not surprised, wanna train with me this time, Y/N?" Rael chuckles as he stood up and offered out his hand to me. My eyes lit up hearing his offer as i excitedly grabbed his hand and let him pulled me up.

"Enough for today. Don't push yourself too hard, both of you. You guys are still very young so if something happened to both of you, father will kill me" Rajak said seriously as he scold us lightly.

"More like if something happened to Y/N, father will kill us, brother" Rael replied as they both shivered slightly, imagining father's reaction if i got hurt while training with them.

"I'm not a kid anymore, brothers!" I pouted as Rael chuckled at my cute reaction. He grabbed my cheek and pulled on them teasingly as i pouted even more at his actions.

Suddenly Rajak come up behind me, putting a hand on my head as he ruffled my hair affectionately. "What are you saying? You'll always be our baby sister" he said with a smile on his face as i push their hands away from me.

"Now, how about we rest for tonight?" Rajak continued as he put a hand on my shoulder and rael's. We both nodded at him as we start to pack out stuffs and leave the training room after making sure we locked the windows and shut off the light.

"Brothers~ how about we make a stop at the kitchen first?" I asked both of them showing my puppy eyes as i grabbed their arms, linking it with mine.

"Eh? Hungry again, Y/N?" Rael complained first as he scratched his hair.

"Please? I promise just a light snack this time" i plead as i shook their arms childishly. They both sighed at my actions as they both mumbled a soft agreement. I did a small victory dance as i pulled them to the kitchen excitedly.

As we arrived at the kitchen, the lights was off and no one was inside.

"Perfect!~ now brother Rajak, can you please make me us some glass of warm milk as usual? I will heat up the cookies for us."

"Sure. Rael go grab 3 glasses for me. I'll take the milk" he ordered as they both start to work on the milk, like usual, as i grabbed the cookies. I always eat snacks before and after training every day so this is a usual routine for us.

I giggled as i imagine their reaction everytime. They always complained but in the end, i always get my warm glass of milk and cookies. We decided to eat our snack at our usual table at the corner of the kitchen, near the windows. They both know how much i love to stare at the night sky, especially the moon, as they both leave me the seat that exactly face the window. 

I smiled at their warm little gesture as the three of us sat down together and start to munch on our cookies. I took a sip of my warm milk and sighed contently as the warm spread around my body.

"Thank you for the milk, brothers. The sweetness is perfect as usual."

"Your cookie's temperature is perfect as usual too. The exact temperature that have the chocolate chips warm and soft but not melted" Rael praised as he smiled softly at me.

"Oh, brother, when will Father get back from his mission?" I asked curiously as i turn to Rajak. He pondered for awhile before taking a sip of his milk.

"Probably.. in 2 or 3 more days?" He said as he grabbed another piece of cookie. Me and Rael nodded and we all talked so more while trying to finish our milk.

After cleaning up the glasses and plates that we used, we turn off the light and decided to retreat to the Kertia Residence. We make sure to not make any noise while walking on the halls, keeping our voice to low whispers, knowing the others are probably resting.

We walked for awhile before eventually reaching our own respective rooms. We passed both their rooms, which is right in front of each other, first and i was about to say my goodnight when i noticed both of them walked passed their room, walking ahead of me before stopping, glancing back at me.

"We will take you to your room first, Y/N" Rajak simply explained as he noticed my confused expression.

"Brothers, my room is literally right there, beside yours" i sweat dropped as i pointed to my room, a few meters in front of us. They both shrugged off as each grabbed my arm, pulling me softly as they walked me to my room.

We stopped in front of my room as Rael leaned in to place a kiss on my cheek as Rajak place a soft kiss on my temple, our usual goodnight routine as i tiptoed and leaned in front to place a soft kiss on both their cheeks.

"Good night, brothers" i said as i walked inside my room with a bright smile.

"Good night, Y/N" they both said as they waved at me before walking away to their own rooms.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~