Frankenstein x little kid!reader

Requested by: Magixwolf2
Hello everyone~
Because of how wild the Corona virus has been spreading, my school will be closed until next week. Meaning, the next time i see school is right at the day of my exam:(
I have to study by myself now i guess. Also, because of the same reason, i managed to finish this oneshot~ and i'm quite pleased with myself about it.
Don't judge, i know it's short and all but forgive me😖
Anyways, please stay safe everyone. Drink vitamins to stay healthy and make sure to rest well. Also if you're sick, make sure to wear masks. To stay clean, make sure to always bring a small bottle of antiseptic gel in your bag.
Stay healthy and God bless you everyone~
Please enjoy this chapter.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I smiled excitedly as i heard the familiar click of door's opening and closing. I rush to the doorways and greeted my favorite person in the whole wide world.

"Frankie!~ you're home" i shouted as i run to him and hugged his legs tightly. He chuckled at my actions and bent down to give me my usual greeting kiss on my forehead.

"I'm home, Y/N. Now, i would like to introduce you to someone. Please greet him" he ushered me as he move away and lead me in front as a i noticed a beautiful black haired man stood graciously. His eyes shone like rubies as he gazed down at me. I immediately bowed down respectfully as i greeted him.

"G-good evening, Mister!" I stuttered out as Frankenstein patted me on the head softly. I look up to see him staring back at me with his stoic face. Feeling a little bit intimidated by his cold demeanor, i move closer to Frankenstein and hid behind his legs, hiding my face and peeking cutely from behind.

"Is she your daughter, Frankenstein?" The black haired man spoke up as he pointed at me. Frankenstein let out a soft chuckle before clearing things up.

"No, master. I met her when she was a baby but i consider her my daughter now", Frankenstein explained as he patted my head softly once again to calm me down. The black haired man nodded as a reply before Frankenstein lead him inside. While walking inside, Frankenstein picked me up and kissed my cheek as he whispered, "no need to be afraid of him, Y/N. He's my master" he reassured me as i let out a bright smile and nodded to him. He then sat me down at the sofa in front of his master as he started to walk away.

I went into a slight panic mode and whined loudly when he starts walking away. He turn back to me with a slightly worried face, "What's wrong Y/N?"

I put up both my hands to him and whined, "take me with you" as he let out a soft chuckle at my childish antics and picked me up as he take us to the kitchen. "Please wait master, me and Y/N will serve you tea and cookies. Excuse us" he said to his master as his master simply nodded as a reply.

Frankenstein put me down on one of the kitchen's counter as he went to get the tea and cookies. He gave me one of the cookies and i held it with my small hands as i started to nimble on it softly.

"It's very delicious~"

He then smiled and let out a soft chuckle before ruffling my hair softly,"I'm glad you like it, little princess" he teased, knowing I don't like being called that because it makes me sound spoiled.

"Franky~" i whined at him as i grabbed his arm and shook it childishly. He let out a soft chuckle one more time before ruffling my hair and picking me up effortlessly with one hand and holding a tray with cup of tea and cookies on the other hand.

We went back to the living room. I thanked him softly as he put me down at a sofa across from the black haired man. He serve his master the tea and cookies before unexpectedly putting down a glass of warm milk in front of me.

"Here's for you,Y/N" he smiles at my surprised face as i immediately grabbed the glass of warm milk, thanking him happily before taking a small sip. The both of them then starts to discuss about some adult matters as frankenstein sat down beside me. Feeling bored, i shyly peeked at the both of them seriously talking and decided to climb up into Frankenstein's lap. His hand unconsciously pulled me up and steadied me in between his legs as i leaned back into his back. I peeked at him to see him very focused, listening to his master explaining some things I don't really understand.

I let out a soft yawn because of how comfortable my position is. Suddenly, Frankenstein moved forward a little as he grabbed me a piece of cookie. "Want more Y/N?" He asked as he offered to feed me the cookies. I nodded and he start feeding me pieces by pieces while still talking to his master.

After finishing that cookie and my milk, i leaned back into his chest as i let out another yawn. I start to feel drowsy as my eyes closed softly. Without realizing, i fell asleep in his lap as my breath steadies.

-timeskip-
I feel my body being lifted up as it shook slightly. I tried to open my eyes but it barely opens because of how sleepy i am. "Franky...?" I mumbled as i heard a familiar voice answering, "it's okay Y/N. I'm here. I will take you to your room"

I relaxed at the familiar voice as i leaned even more into his chest. Then, i felt myself being put down as warmness engulfed me. I opened my eyes to find Frankenstein looking down at me lovingly as he was about to turn off my lights.

"I'm sorry Franky... did i fell asleep?" I asked as i was about to stood up but then he shushed me and tucked me back into bed, fixing my blanket.

"It's okay and yes you fell asleep after finishing your milk. Now, you should sleep where it's more comfortable and warm. Good night, princess. Sweet dreams" he said sweetly as he leaned down to give me a soft peck on my forehead. I blushed slightly at his warm gesture as i smiled at him. Before he leaned up, i managed to stole a quick peck on his cheek as i thanked him.

"Thank you, Franky. Good night"

His cheeks flushed softly as he smiled at me one last time before turning off my lights and leaving me in my room to probably continue his talk with his master.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~