𝗠-𝟮𝟭

ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs :: M-21 x nurse!reader
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs :: mention of wounds and needles.
ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ :: 1k
❝ [ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ] ¡! ❞
Requested by: @Setsuki350
Thank you very much for requesting! I'm very glad that someone is interested in my book hehe
───────────────────────
Y/N's P.O.V
I hummed on a soft tune as i organized all the things in the nurse's office. I'm currently working as a nurse at Ye Ran Highschool for a few months now. It was a bit boring at first because of the countless hours stuck in the small room but now, i've gotten used to it somehow. The small window i have on the right side of my room shows the full view of the sport field while the huge window on the left side shows the entrance of the school. I got used to watching the kids ran to the school in the morning and watching the students have their PE classes in the afternoon. It becomes my daily routine as i usually only have a few students coming to my room with a few scratches caused by small accidents.

A knock was heard on the door and i shouted a soft "come in". The door opened to reveal a girl and a boy, Shinwu and Yuna. Shinwu helps Yuna walk as a visible scrape with a tint of blood surrounding it, was seen on her right knee. They both smiled at me as i returns it.

"Bring her to the bed, shinwu" i ordered as shinwu helped her to the bed and lifted her up, with a deep blush on both their cheeks.

"Shinwu, you may sit there, i will clean her knees first." He nodded as he sit down on a chair near the bed, staring at us as i did my job effortlessly.

"What happened?" I asked as i stood up to grab some bandage. "I accidentally fell on PE class when running" she smiled sheepishly at me, "no, actually I accidentally ran into her and she fell" shinwu added as he laughed embarrassedly, scratching the back of his neck slightly.

"Be more careful, both of you" I scolded softly as they both let out an embarrassed laugh before thanking me, excusing themselves as they bowed down politely. After awhile, another knock was heard and i asked them to come in again. This time, a very attractive man wearing the school's special security guard uniform opened the door. I gasped slightly as i noticed a large gash lies across his lower abdomen. His handsome face stoic, showing no expression of pain as he stares at me. I was dazed for awhile because i've never run across this kind of wound in school especially I didn't knew this handsome man was a security guard at our school.

He then gestured to his wound as he raises his eyebrow questioningly,"Can you help me with this?", cutting my train of thoughts as i let out a loud gasp, a blush rose up to my cheeks as i grabbed his arm and softly lead him to the bed, pushing him to sit down as i grab all the stuff i need.

"What happened?" I asked as i softly clean his wound, his face still stoic as he stares at me. "I was training with my friends" he responded, voice monotone.

"Whats wrong with your wound? It's surrounding is turning black" i asked as I examined his wound closely. I look up to his face, a confused expression visible on my face as we locked eyes for a second before he quickly looks away. "Nothing. Just please.." he answered, showing no sign of interest in explaining.

"I will start working on your wound now. Do you want to take any painkillers first?" I asked as i start to make my way to my desk before suddenly he grabbed my arm, stopping me on my tracks.

"No need" he responded as i raised my eyebrow at him, "are you sure?"

He nodded to me as a response so I reluctantly starts to grabbed the needle. I slowly pierced a needle as i look up at him to read his expression and see if he needed any painkillers but found no sign of pain in his stoic face. His pain endurance amazes me..

I continue to work on his wound. After finishing things up, i praises him for his pain endurance as he simply nodded back at me. I told him the basic things he need to do to treat his wound at home but he cut me off, "i will come here everyday, clean my bandage for me."

He put out his hand as i grabbed his hand and shook it softly.

"M-21" he said as we locked eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. M-21. My name's Y/N" I introduced myself as i smiled brightly at him. He averted his gaze as i noticed a small blush on his cheeks but he immediately stood up and excused himself, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you and see you tomorrow, Y/N" he mumbled as he leave the room. I blushed at the way my name perfectly rolled off his tongue. This job of mine is getting even more interesting after all..

────

"Hey Takeo..." Tao spoke up as they both lazily sit together at the school bench. Takeo hummed as a reply as he took a small sip on his drink.

"Do you think our plan worked?" Tao asked as he took a sip on his own drink too.

"His wound shouldn't heal so easily because we used the dark spear's energy earlier and yes, im sure it's working because he's still on the nurse office" Takeo answered but then they both realized something.

"Ah! Will boss kill us if he knew we're using the power he gave us to help m-21 make the first move on the girl he like?" Tao asked as chill runs down his spine, imagining Frankenstein's reaction.

"Tao... I think this is the end for us" Takeo responded as they both clashes their drinks together, "cheers" they both muttered, letting out a defeated laugh to each other.
───────────────────────
❝𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♡❞
-
-
-
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think. See you next time!!