Rael Kertia x reader

Requested by: @AmiraDekha
Thank you for requesting!! And I'm terribly sorry for making you wait for so long.
I hope it turns out just like what you imagined hehe
Please be patient with me my lovely readers, i promise i'm trying my best to work on your requests!!
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a relieved sigh as i managed to defeat the intruders, and turning off his bomb before it explodes. I put away my trusted soul weapon before glancing at the central knights behind me.

"Please, can you take care of the rest?" I asked politely as i stretched a little bit," my body feels all sore from chasing them all over Lukedonia" i explained as they all bowed down respectfully at me.

"Yes, of course, Lady Y/N!"

I gave them a smile as i start to run home. As i run past the river, i caught a small glimpse of my reflection and let out a sigh. Rael's gonna freak out when he sees me. I got a bunch of scratches on my face and a few slashes on my body when i tried to save the central knights earlier. I increased my speed as i imagine his reaction.

-timeskip-
I smiled unconsciously as i see the almost visible roof of the Kertia residence.

"Ahh, finally i can rest" i mumbled as i yawned slightly. When i arrived in front of the door, i opened the door slightly and entered, closing the huge door behind me. Just as i closed the door, central knights that are assigned on the Kertia residence all came marching towards me as they bowed respectfully at me.

"Welcome home, Lady Y/N."

"Ah, thank you for the warm welcome" i thanked as i smiled brightly at them. I can see some of them freezes, horrors visible in their expression as they caught a sight of my condition.

"Don't be surprised like that, also, Elioz, where's Rael?" I chuckled awkwardly at their reaction but then turned to the leader of the central knights, Rael and my trusted guard.

"Lady Y/N, Sir Rael hasn't come back from his mission yet" Elioz answered as he dismisses the other knights, telling them to go back at their own posts.

"Really? I came back first?"

"More importantly, Lady Y/N, i think you have to treat your wounds first, before Sir Rael saw you" he advised as he glance at my wounds once again before looking down respectfully.

"Hehe, you're right, Elioz. Today was kinda harsh. Now i really want to rest. Can you call the medics for me?" i giggled as i strected, yawning once again.

"Of course, Lady Y/N. Please wait at your room, i'll send medics there as soon as possible."

"Alright, thanks Elioz."

After getting my wound treated, i fell asleep for a few hours. Rael came home a few minutes after the medics leaved and on his way home, he happen to pass by them. The medics explained my condition as he quickly rushed home. He entered my room to find me asleep so he decided to save the scold for later.

-timeskip-
I opened my eyes and noticed a familiar strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled at the sigh of Rael sleeping soundly beside me but tensed up as i realized that he saw my condition. I sneakily try to escape from his grip and probably run away for now, but when i lifted his left arm, trying to pull it away from my waist, the grip suddenly tightened as i flinched slightly, knowing i woke him up.

"Erm... good evening honey?" I greeted warily as Rael wiped his eyes cutely.

"Y/N..." he said with a stern voice as i flinched and proceed to back away as i laughed awkwardly, putting up both my hands in front of me.

"Stay right there, my love. We have a lot to talk about" he said as he grabbed my waist once again and pull me closer to him softly.

"Really? We do?" I asked as i pretended to think.

"My love.."

"Ahhh! I get it! I get it! I was being reckless and i got hurt, i'm sorry!" I yelled as i admitted my fault to him, looking down to my hands as i fiddled with my fingers.

He sighed beside me as i felt him pulling me even closer, leaving no space between us as he hide his face on the crook of my neck.

"I was so worried! When i met the medics earlier, my blood runs cold as i imagined your condition when they told me how you were hurt. I ran all the way back home and when i came home to see you wrapped in bandages, i was so scared. I almost blew up until Elioz explained that all those bandage are just because you were slashed and those slash weren't deep. Please don't get hurt again... don't leave me, my love." He explained and begged slightly as i felt my clothes getting wet. I patted his hair to calm him down as my heart clenched at the sight of him.

He was so worried for me. I can't believe i made him cry and worries him this much. I patted his hair and his back as i kiss kiss the top of his head and play with his hair to calm him down slightly. After he seemed to calm down, i pull away and kiss his lips passionately. After a few minutes of us simply exchanging kisses, i pulled away and smiled at him.

"Thank you for worrying Rael. I'm so sorry for making you worry this much, i'm fine. I'm a strong noble, don't worry!! And I won't ever leave you. I will stay with you forever. Even death can't keep us apart." I exclaimed excitedly and smiled brightly at him. He look away with a slight blush on his cheeks as he mumbled out," idiot..."

"Also, Rael, i was just wondering but, did Elioz really succeed in calming you down?" I asked curiously as i tilted my head slightly. He looks shocked for a moment and his eyes widened slightly before he looks away once again, a deep blush visible on his cheeks.

"A-actually, after Elioz explanation, i got near you to check your condition but then i heard you whispering my name is your sleep and then you grabbed my hand, pulling it to yourself softly and mumbled my name once again. U-uh.. i t-thought it was t-terribly cute that i can't help myself to join you in bed..." he explained shyly as he avoided my eyes.

"Awww! That's so cute Rael!!" I shouted as i pinched his soft cheeks. He swiftly grabbed my hand before kissing them softly, shocking me as i blushed at his warm gesture.

"Please don't get hurt again, my love. I love you so much, stay with me forever."

"Of course, Rael. I love you too" i shyly answered as he leaned in to kiss me but i pull away slightly, a teasing smirk plastered on my face as pretend to think, "but Rael... do you happen to know where did that shy and blushing Rael earlier went to?"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~