Frankenstein x Lord's daughter!reader

Requested by: @FeliciaGrace06
Hello everyone~
Yes im here again with another sucky oneshot like omgg i dont even know wht i wrote like ahhh this:((( im definitely not satisfied with this oneshot but well i decided to post it anyways🤧👉👈

Thank you very much for requesting and im really sorry for the long wait!! Like seriously thank you very much for being patient with me my lovely readers🤧💖 im grateful for everyone's love and support like seriously you guys are the only thing keeping my spirit and motivation to write🤧💖 ily all very much<3

Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a small sigh as i sat down, start to lean myself on the tree and i put my sword beside me. Im currently training by myself on the woods and i decided to take a small break. I was supposed to train on the training room today because my father keep saying stuffs about training in the woods is too dangerous but i made up some excuses and managed to get away from my father.

Incase you're wondering, yes, my father is the current Lord and he's seriously super protective of me. The reason why i really want to train on the woods is because after training, i will meet up with my boyfriend before going back to the castle. My boyfriend is of course the infamous Frankenstein-

Don't get us wrong, we're not dating behind my father. It's just he knew we're dating but he just wont let me spend some alone time with my boyfriend. Yes, thats how protective he is of me. I let out another sigh before standing up, grabbing my sword with me as i decided to train for another hour before calling it a day.

-smol timeskipuu-

I was getting ready to leave when suddenly i felt a soft breeze went past me and a hand grabbing my waist as i felt someone pecking my forehead softly. Frankenstein revealed himself in front of me with a bright smile on his face as he step away, grabbing my right hand before lifting it up to his mouth and giving it a soft peck as well.

"Good evening, milady. Great work for today" he said, giving me his signature smirk as he winked at me. I playfully hit his arm and leaned to him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oh why thank you, mister" i cheekily replied, flipping my hair confidently as we both laughed together.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked me as he intertwined both our fingers together. I pondered for a moment, trying to think of the best place we can spend some quality time together without having the risk of anyone finding us or disturbing us at any case.

"Oh how about that cliff, franky?" I told him excitedly as i pointed to the way of our secret cliff, a hidden place where we both usually have our date night or just picnic date. He nodded at my idea as we both quickly made our way there. 
We just walked a few steps when he suddenly grabbed my bag from me.

"ill carry your bag for you" he simply said as i try to take it back from him. He simply offered me a soft smile, leaving me blushing with his gentle actions. We then walked slowly to the cliff, trying to enjoy most of our time together as we talk about our day.

-timeskip-

We reached the cliff a few minutes later, still hand in hand as we talked about how we should have another picnic date here soon.

"No franky!! You will prepare the blanket and basket this time. Ill prepare the food and drinks" i half-shouted at him as he smirked at me. We both sat down and leaned against a tree. Well actually he insist that i sit between his legs so that i wont feel cold because he can hug me from behind.

"But your cooking doesn't taste good, Y/N" he said, teasing me as he patted my head softly.

"No it does not" i opposed, slapping away his hand and pouted. He chuckled at my childish action and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"Okay i'll let you cook for us as long as you're cooking it on my watch?" He told me as he start grabbing my cheeks whilst planting soft kisses on my hair. I excitedly nodded at his request as i leaned back at him, circling my hands on his neck as he wrapped his arms on my waist.

"I'm glad i met you, Franky" I softly whispered to him. He leaned down to me, resting his head on top of my shoulder as he whispered to my ear, "i'm glad i met you too, my love. I love you"

I turn around a little bit to face him as i smiled brightly at him. "I love you too Franky"

We both then decided to chat for a few more hours, simply cuddling each other as Frankenstein draped his coat on top of us to keep both of us warm.

-timeskip-

"Shall we go, milady?" He smirked at me, trying to hide his nervousness but i see it through him.

"No need to hide it Franky. We're fucked. My father will kill you for sure" i told him as my heart starts to beat faster, imagining my father's reaction knowing his daughter didn't go home for the night and turns out she fell asleep with her boyfriend on top of a cliff, cuddling each other. Yes, he will kill Franky for sure. Thank God he didnt saw our position last night. If he did, he might consider torturing Frankenstein before killing him. Ughh not to mention sister Raskreia's cold glare and long lecture-

"Franky, you know what? Let's just run before its too late" i told him as i started sweating heavily, im literally on panic mode right now.

"Oh Y/N, why didn't the lord came searching for us?" Frankenstein suddenly asked me. My eyes widened as i realized something. I pointed at the blanket on the ground.

"Franky, this blanket-"

I wasn't done talking when suddenly i was cut off by my father and Sis Raskreia revealing themselves from behind the tree. Both having an uncomfortable yet stoic expression on their face.

"It seems like you both are awake now. I was kind enough to not disturb your sleep last night because it seems like you both are enjoying it" My father said coldly, taking slow steps towards us.

"Frankenstein, we need to have a talk" he simply said, with a firm smile on his face as he grabbed Frankenstein by the arm. Frankenstein helplessly agreed and bowed at my father.

"Yes, Lord."

"Father i-"

"Y/N, you're coming with me" my sister quickly cut me off as she grabbed my arm and lead me away from Frankenstein and my father.

Later on in the afternoon, Frankenstein came to me and apologized to me and my sister, seemingly afraid over something, very unusual of him but then i understood when i saw my father with a bright smile on his face.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~