Brother!Rajak Kertia and Rael Kertia x Sister!reader

Hello everyone~
I'm currently still working on the requests and i have this chapter with me for awhile and haven't got the chance to publish it yet so i decided to publish it now while you guys wait for me to finish the requests. Please bear with me heheh
Anyways, please enjoy~
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
My name is Y/N Kertia. I am the daughter of king Ragar Kertia and Queen Louise Kertia. I have one older brother, Rajak Kertia, and one younger brother, Rael Kertia. Rajak is 2 years older than me while Rael is 1 year younger than me. Because im the only princess, both of them seems to be very protective of me. Rael is always saying stuff about no one touching her older sister and Rajak is always glaring at every man who dared to get close to me.

My father, King Ragar Kertia, was pleased with his son's protectiveness because he himself won't let anyone touch his little princess. I used to complain to my mother, Queen Louise Kertia, about their over protectiveness but now i got used to it.

As i grow older and become an elegant and independent princess, father's protectiveness seems to lessen a bit, but its the exact opposite with my brothers. Their protectiveness are even worse than when we were kids. They accompany me everywhere, even when i was only going for a simple stroll at our garden.

Our kingdom will held a party next week for my mother's birthday, and to say i was nervous would be an understatement. Every party is so nerve-wracking. Rael and Rajak literally wont leave my side. If one of them leaves, the other one stays with me. They would glare at everyone who walks my way and make them go away without another word.

As i was preparing for bed, suddenly a knock was heard on my bedroom door. I walked to the door and open it to reveal my older brother, Rajak. "Good evening Y/N" He gave a small smile and i returns it. "Good evening brother. Is everything alright?" He nodded,"Everything's alright, but father wants to speak with us" he said, reaching out his hand for me. I nodded and grabbed his hand as we walk to father's workroom.

We opened the door to find father, mother and rael. I smiled at everyone as father told me and rajak to take a seat. "Is everything alright, father?" Rajak spoke up first. Father sighed before sitting down in front of us.

"I wanted to speak with you guys about the upcoming party." He said as we all nodded.

"So King Lewis, my best friend and our neighboring kingdom will be attending the party with his queen and his only son, Prince Jackson. He wanted to introduce Jackson to Y/N and see if things will work out between them."

"Father-" Rael protested but our father raised his hand, signaling us to wait. "Our little princess have reached the age 18. Its okay for her to look for a partner now. They can get to know each other first. I won't say i'm ready to let her go, but we can't keep locking her up, she needs to meet some other prince too"

"Isn't it still too soon, father?" Rajak spoke up. "Rajak, you're 20 now. Its your time to look for a princess too" father scolded softly. "Jackson is a respectful boy. I can assure you that. He's a boy with good manners. What do you think Y/N?" he added as everyone looks at me.

"Father... i agree with my brother, its too soon for me. But if its your command as a king, i will gladly fulfill your order, my King" i bowed down my head as i closed my eyes tightly.

"Y/N, just like what i said before, im not ready to let you go too but there's nothing wrong with at least meeting one or two prince, correct?"

"Father, i strongly disagree" rael objected, his face as serious as ever. "Me too father, its too soon for Y/N" rajak agreed with rael as they both glance at me.

"I understand how you both feel, but sooner or later you guys have to let her go, son. She's growing up."

Suddenly mother walked behind me and she brushed my hair softly, "its okay Y/N, we won't force you to marry anyone, we just want to introduce you to each other, sweetie"

"Mother-" Rajak started but was cut off when mother sighed at him, "Rajak, you're getting too protective of your sister. Thats not a very good habit when it comes to this case. We understand that you both love your sister, we all do, but there's nothing wrong with introducing her to some princes out there.. okay, sweetie?"

"Yes mother" both rael and rajak muttered, both looking down. I grabbed both their hands and squeezed them as i give them a warm smile "thank you brothers, i will be fine. You guys will be there at the party anyways" they both gave me a cheeky smile in return, leaving me confused.

-Timeskip-

Today is the day of the party, im currently dressing up and getting my hair done by the maids. Once im done, i look at myself in the mirror and smiled at the maids. "Thank you very much" they all bowed down and suddenly a knock was heard.

One of the maids opened the door to reveal one of our guards. He bowed down at me and i nodded in return. "Princess, i'm here to escort you" he said, opening the door wider for me. I only smiled brightly at him and nodded again. When i walk past him, i noticed that he blushed slightly and he was about to say something when suddenly a gloved hand was placed on his shoulder. A deep voice was heard, "i will be escorting her myself, soldier."

I turn to him and locked eyes with my brother, Rael. He gave me a quick smile before turning back to the guard, face serious and eyes glaring at him. "Go back to your post and next time watch your eyes, soldier. Understand?" He snapped as my eyes widened slightly. The soldier trembled as he stuttered out a small yes sir and immediately take his leave.

Rael walked towards me as he look me up and down worriedly, "are you okay, Sis?" I giggled at him, "Rael, he did nothing to me" He was about to protest when i cut him off, "Well he just stared at me and blushed, thats it brother. He means no-"

"What? He blushed?! That damn-" he shouted and i giggled at him again. I pinched his cheeks and latched my arm on his. "Lets go, my cute little brother" he blushed slightly and was about to protest once again when i glance at him and he immediately look away, hiding his blush as i laughed at him.

-at the party-
Everyone is having fun, some are talking with my mother, probably wishing her a happy birthday and my father staying beside her as they greet the guest together. Some people are dancing in the middle of the dance floor and some is enjoying the beverages and meal on the side. Im currently leaning on the wall, feeling tired from all the greetings, my cheeks sore from all the smile i have to show. My brothers are both leaning beside me, chatting between themselves.

I was feeling super bored so i decided to go grab myself a glass of wine. When i was on my way there, a tall and attractive prince showed up in front of me as he bowed before introducing himself, "Princess Y/N, my name is Jackson Angelo, i am the son of King Lewis Angelo. Its my pleasure to be able to finally meet you"

I smiled at him as i did a simple curtsy, "nice to meet you too, Prince Jackson. I've heard a lot about you" i replied. He smiled at me as he offered out his hand, "likewise, princess. May i have this dance?" I was about to take his hand and accepted his offer politely but suddenly someone stood behind me and grab jackson's hand, shaking it lightly as he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Rajak Kertia. I'm her older brother" he said confidently as he tightened his grip on jackson's hand before letting it go. "Ah... yes the pleasure's all mine Prince Rajak. My name is Jackson Angelo, i am-" jackson replied but was cut off when Rajak pulled me closer to him, distancing myself and jackson, "i know" he blurted out.

I was shocked by what happened and i pinched my brother on his stomach lightly as we excused ourself. We meet up with rael at the corner who seems to be holding back his laugh very successfully. They both high-fived when we get closer and i glared at both of them. "You guys..." i sighed as they look at me questioningly. "Dont give me that look, seriously father will kill you guys" i added. They only shrugged and dragged me to the food corner as we each grabbed a glass of wine.

Seems like there wont be any prince in my life as long as i have these two with me. Its fine with me...after all, they're all i need in my life. My cute and protective brothers.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~