Introduction

This book will have a bunch of oneshots, two-shots, headcannons and scenarios of various Noblesse characters x readers, mainly female readers. This book are created solely for the purpose of entertainment and please note that the updates might be slow. I do accept requests but I am a bit busy so I might need a lot of time to finish them. You may leave the requests on comments or you may DM me for the details.

RULES FOR REQUESTS
- I accept both characters x reader or character x character. I am familiar with boy x boy and a bit uncomfortable with girl x girl but I will try my best to write it.
- I can write oneshots, scenarios and headcannons (max 4 characters for each scenario) requests.
- I will accept NSFW request but I might not write them if I feel uncomfortable.
- I mostly go for female readers but feel free to specify the gender according to your likings.
- I don't write gore, hard kinks, huge age gap, love triangles / threesome and yandere requests.
- I have the right to refuse your request if I feel uncomfortable or unfamiliar with the character of your choice.

WARNINGS
- English is not my first language so expect a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- I am a college student so beware of slow updates and a bunch of short hiatus from time to time due to the huge amount of exams and projects.
- Some characters might be OOC (Out Of Characters).