PS: I Love You Both

It was Friday night and as i promised i took karthik to Ranawat's mansion. I don't know why but there was a feeling of unease in my gut and i dreaded going to hospital that day but nothing happened at the hospital and i hope that everything goes fine here in Ranawat's mansion as i have promised to take karthi to amusement park  this weekend.

"Hey Everyone, We are here" I said.

"Come inside, We were waiting for you guys only" aunty said.

As i entered i saw my parents, Karan's Parents and Kruthika's parents there.What is happening here i wondered. I knew something was going to go wrong but i hoped my instincts were wrong.

"What's wrong? Why are you all looking at me like that?" i questioned. 

"There is a video recording for all of us that we need to watch" ma said as karthik went outside to play with his toys.

"Ookay...but why are you all acting so weird?" I questioned.

"The video is from Kruthika" Karan said.

"What!!! But how? When? "I exclaimed quite shocked. 

"She recorded a message for us with a request along with it, We all have to watch it together and apparently it has a message for you also so we would like to start, Please". Karan answered.

"Okay, Why do i feel like i am watching PS:I Love You movie, Instead of letters i am watching video". I said jokingly but everyone looked at me as if they are watching a monkey dance on my face.

The video started playing"Hey Guys Well it seems that i have kicked the bucket and you are watching this video and NO NIRVANA This is NOT PS:I Love You kind of video, I will miss you guys terribly but i know you will miss me more but remember i Love you guys more than anything and you people have to stop grieving me now".

Kruthika to Ma & Pa : Your daughter loves you, you gave everything even before i could ask for it. You gave me this life and asked me to enjoy it and trust me i did and you know what i will tell you a secret now as you can't scold me now "Ma you remember you asked me why i had dark circles during my mehendi and i said i couldn't sleep, yeah about that.... i was out with friends for my bachelorette party and i know you guys just want to scold somebody i will give you a scapegoat Nirvana was also there" yeah now i will give you guys sometime to scold her.

Me: Why would she do that I exclaimed. Look guys you can't just scold me by hearing her side of the story you need to hear mine too. Even Maanav and Karan were also there. I said.

Karan: "No i was not, She is Lying this is the first time i am hearing about this party and more over why would i be at a bachelorette. See clearly she is lying and she must have drunk and imagined me there" he said laying the blame on me and pleading with his eyes for me to shut up.

Me: No i am not  lying, In-fact you are lying, i am allergic to alcohol genius i will die if i ever consume alcohol and this proves i am not lying he was really there and he sneaked in through a window.

Maanav: "Bhai we are caught let's just agree and get the scoldings out of the way" he said so that only Karan and I could hear.

Karan & Maanav : "Yeah okay we were there" they said. Maanav looked at me and said "I Hate You".

Me: When the volcano erupts everyone dies not just a single person. I quoted sticking out my tongue at him.

All the parents were looking at us angrily. 

Me: I am dead.

Karan: "I" he asked questioningly.

Me: "Okay We are dead" i corrected my statement.

"We will talk about this after the video and pray to god nirvana that it is the only thing she reveals if there is more than this, I swear you will be grounded no matter how old you are" ma threatened.

"What are you both snickering about, You just wait and see what i will do to you both, Sneaking out without permission, Never in my life i thought you would do this". aunty said.

The video resumed>>

"Well i know nirvana is no saint so i will assume karan and maanav got caught as well. Shall we proceed then she asked".

Kruthika to mom & dad : I know i am your Daughter-in-law but i never felt like that you always made me feel like i am a daughter of the house. I cannot in my life would have wished for better in-laws than you guys. I love you both so much.MOM & DAD here's the fun fact she said and gave a dramatic pause...

Karan : "Oh Nooo, What is she going to do" he mumbled.

"Karan made me eat ice-cream when i suffered from that high fever and remember that milk with turmeric which you used to give me when i was pregnant... yeah that Maanav drank it...every-time. So we shall take a five minute break now so that you can finish that lecture".

Aunty: How could you....Soo irresponsible......For her health....What were you thinking...I am so angry she said unable to form a complete sentence.

Karan & Maanav : Sorry we will not do it again.

Me : "What a timing bro... both at the same time.... Talent i tell you" i said so only karan and maanav could here.

They glared at me. 

Kruthika to Maanav : Hey bro, Sorry but had to make things interesting. You know even though i had no siblings of my own you made me realize that how fun it can be to have a sibling of your own. Thank you for all the things you did for me, Love you so much. Now the fun part You know your broken gaming console, yeah about that... i am sorry. Trust me it was an accident i was just so frustrated that Karan was winning all the matches that i threw the remote and broke it i am soo sorrrryyyy.. she said holding her ears.

Maanav : You are forgiven bhabhi he said minutely with tears in his eyes.

Kruthika to Everyone else : Nirvana even though we drifted apart after my marriage with our own responsibilities i am happy i could reconcile with you. Aunty & Uncle i always considered you as my second parents and you treated me better than your own daughters sometimes.I Love you guys so much. Funfact Nirvana you remember that author autographed book which you had and you said you lost it yeah...about that... aunty gave it to me because i said i wish i had it so you see she loves me more..HAHAHA...

Me: Maaaa How could you?

Kruthika to Karan : Love, you are the second best thing that happened to me first place is always for our son, I Love you so much, I will miss you the most but i want you to move on love, I want you to fall in love again, love her more than me, marry her, give yourself a chance at life sweetheart. But can i make a request to you will you promise me that you will fulfill that promise?

Karan: Yes, Anything for you he whispered, even-though we all heard it. 

Kruthika: This request is not only for karan but Nirvana as well, I know i don't have any right to ask this of you Nirvana but i know Karan he will not move On, If i don't do this..... This is my Dying wish please fulfill it "Karan please marry Nirvana".

Kruthika(contd..): I know this is an unfair request. But i want Karan to be happy and i know Nirvana that you crave motherhood. Please marry each-other, Karthik will not get a better mother than you Nirvana.Please consider my dying wish.

"I know i said a lot, i will give you guys some time in the next 14 days there will be one more tape that will come which i want even karthik to watch."

PS: I LOVE YOU BOTH........

Author's Note: Please vote so that i get some inspiration, Thank you, Mischief Managed........