Stop It...

I came to the hospital on saturday for an emergency and came to know that it was not emergency at all but just a false alarm. I went to neurology department since I was anyways in the hospital I thought I might as well talk to Raghav.

"Hello" I said entering the cabin after knocking.

"You know this is gross invasion of privacy" He said imitating my voice.

"Ohh...Shut up" I said smiling as I sat on the sofa.

"What's up?" Raghav asked.

"Nothing, I was here so I thought I will meet you and then leave." I said.

"No one smiles for no reason, Vana" Raghav said.

"Is it a crime to smile now?" I asked joking.

"If you are smiling for no reason then I would have to re-evaluate your mental health." Raghav said.

"I am just happy Raghav, I don't know I feel I have everything in life now." I said looking at him.

"Is this happiness because of the 6'2" tall, black hair, brown eyed guy?" He asked.

"No Raghav, It is not because of Karan" I said glaring at him.

"Let's go for a coffee" I said trying to divert the topic.

"Yes, let's go" He said.

We were in the lift when Rohan entered in the next floor.

"Hi Rohan, Wanna join for a coffee" Raghav asked.

"Umm...Are you sure?" He asked uncertain.

"Sure...100%" Raghav said.

"Why are you inviting him? It was supposed to be only us" I whisper yelled at Raghav when Rohan had his back to us.

"Courtesy..."He yelled back.

"Is everything okay?" Rohan asked turning to face us.

"Yeah...Everything is perfectly normal" I said forcing myself to smile and tapped raghav's back forcing him to smile as well.

We took our coffee's and went to the roof top.

"How long have you been friends?" Rohan asked.

"As long as I can remember...We used to be neighbours." I said.

"How is your wife?" Raghav asked.

"She is fine...Coping" He replied.

"So...What's the story?" I asked.

"Well mainly the problem is her Self-Respect and My dad's unusual interest in my life leading to our divorce" He said.

"Wait divorce...Back up dude...Tell the love story first then talk about tragedy, don't start with climax" Raghav interjected.