Karma Is A B****

It was a very fun weekend and I enjoyed it with my family. I just knew no matter what I decide they will have my back. Karan is so supportive with my decision I am just so happy. Raghav is currently driving us to the hospital where we will handover our resignations and work for exactly a month.

We entered the hospital laughing remembering how we teased Maanav with his new journalist girlfriend/just friend. 

"I bet...She is going to ask him out and not the other way round." I said.

"That's a sucker's bet and I am not taking it." Raghav said.

"Look at you glowing...Are you pregnant?" Rohan joked.

"Haha...very funny"I said looking at the hyenas who were laughing beside me.

"Okay on a serious note, How could you not include me in the plan to say 'FUCK you' to my dearest father? I am so angry at both of you." Rohan said.

"Well it was kind of spur of the moment thing" I said.

"Okay, Can we meet for dinner sometime both of you? I have an idea and I need both of you to execute it." Rohan said.

"Sure...I am free this weekend...That's me" I said as we reached my floor.

"Me too" Raghav said.

"Cool then" Rohan said.

I knocked on Dr.Utsav's cabin and waited for him to reply. I entered to see sir buried in stack of papers.

"Woah...What is this boss?" I said.

"This is the paperwork that has been piled up for the weekend." He said.

"Oh well enjoy then and Here is my resignation" I said handing over the envelope.

"I wish you didn't leave...I am never going to get a better successor than you for this department" He said sighing.

"Tough luck...Malhotra shouldn't have bit more than he could chew. Now you are suffering...I am sorry sir." I said.

"Don't be...You are leaving on your terms...I am proud of you" He said.

"Okay sir I will see you" I said and left the cabin.

I reached my cabin and called my secretary inside.

"Sneha...I want you stop making appointments for me and direct them to other doctors. Start lining up my surgeries I want to make sure my patients leave this hospital happy before I leave this place."

"Yes Ma'am but your Appointments for today are already here" Sneha said.

"Send them in and don't make any more appointments if they are for surgery...I am open for secondary consultations" I said.

"Okay, understood." Sneha said and left.

I took my appointments till afternoon and scheduled my surgeries post lunch. I was having lunch when Raghav sat infront of me.

--------**********-----------

"The surgery didn't go well...They couldn't remove the full tumor." He said.

"What?Why?" I asked.

"Don't know...Idiots screwing up such a simple surgery." Raghav said.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know...They will have to ask me or the head of department and he said he wouldn't do it and guess who they have to ask to do the surgery." Raghav said gleefully.

"You" I said happy.

"Karma is a bitch...Guess this is the result to all the names she called us" Raghav said.