Prank War

This was the last prank of the prank war I thought as I sneaked in to Nihal's room to put colour in to his shampoo in which I was successful and came out to see Karan.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper shouted.

"I am hiding alarm clocks through out the room, what else?" he whisper shouted back.

"That was supposed to be in Aadhira's room...dumbass" I said continuing our whisper shouting match.

"No...You idiot...Oh...No...Don't tell me you put colour in his shampoo?" Karan said resigned.

"Wha..." I was saying when Karan rushed towards me and closed his hand over my mouth.

"Someone is coming, Quick hide in the closet" Karan said pulling me towards the closet.

"You sure you put the glitter correctly" Nihal was asking.

"Yup, it will blast all over Sonali's face when she opens the closet." Aadhira said.

"Okay, Let's wait and see their reactions tomorrow." Akhila said and they dispersed.

I was poking at Karan when he didn't reply I poked him hard.

"Ouch, Woman...what?" Karan asked.

"Are they still there?" I asked.

"Why don't you go outside and confirm yourself?" he said in his sarcastic voice.

"How mean..." I said.

Now I think about it the closet was quite big it could fit two more people and still give breathing space to everyone. I should order a big closet for my room all other rooms seem to have a bigger one.

We sneaked out when we realised there was no one in the room. The prank was a huge success. We were sitting in the living room when aunty came.

"Okay so this concludes the week long prank war and as i am the referee i will go through all the pranks and rate them and decide the winner." Aunty said.

"Okay" We all agreed.

"The prank by Nihal's team Taking out the air of Karan's vehicle was classic but you didnot consider him using other car which he owns so it was partial failure." Aunty said.

"Oh come on, Karan threw an awesome fit seeing his car's tires...That has to count for something right." Aadhira protested.

"His tantrum is what gave that prank a partial success or else it was a complete failure" Aunty said and we were all sniggering.

"Next...Putting whipped cream on Nirvana's hand and tickling her nose so that she smacks herself on the face... I would like to congratulate on that Successful prank" Aunty said.

"Oh yeah... You should have seen her face... She was so shocked...I couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes straight" Nihal said laughing.

"Stop laughing, I had to wash my face more than 10 times to get the smell and oilyness off my face." I said.

"But you have to agree nirvana it was a great prank." Akhila said.

"Hmmpphh, I will agree to no such thing" I said pouting.

"Next...Mixing food colour to water and giving that as juice to Sonali...successful." Aunty continued.

"Oh...I didnot know juice could be vomited out in such a projectile motion...Like she spit it out in 45 degree angle" Akhila said.

"Glorious prank i must tell you" Uncle said. We all laughed at that.

"Next...Fake spiders eating Karthi's cookies...Successful" Aunty said.

"Poor kid... flipped out seeing spiders all over the table." Aadhira said.

"So that's 45 points to Nihal's team." Aunty said.

They started celebrating and hi-fiveing each other.

"Now we Come to Nirvana's team"

"Faking Milk spill on Aadhirs's Laptop...Successful" Aunty said.

"Oh god...I can hear Aadhira's scream even now" Uncle winced rubbing his ears.

"But you got to agree it was worth the expression" Karan defended.

"Yeah dude and the following prank of you uploading her reaction on Instagram...Hilarious" Nihal said.

"Which is why Nirvana's team gets an extra point" Aunty said.

"Making Nihal eat those toothpaste filled Oreo biscuits...Successful" Aunty said.

"I would like to give total credit to my son who is wonderful actor in making" I said proudly.

"I have to agree...Damn...Him taking a good oreo and feeding Nihal the paste one...Genius" Akhila said.

"Next...Alarm prank and Colouring of Nihal's hair...Successful" Aunty said.

"Couldn't sleep the whole night" Nihal muttered with a frown.

"My hair looks hideous Pink seriously" Akhila said.

"That's two pranks so that brings your total to 50 but you didn't prank my husband so -5 TOTAL: 45" Aunty said.

"Come on, This is cheating" Maanav and I shouted simultaneously.

"I am the referee and I say it's a draw and I will hear no further arguments about this" Aunty said authoritatively.

We congratulated each other and our opponents on well played and executed pranks.

"We will continue this prank war some other time and then I will win" Nihal challenged.

"Bring it on Bro" I said looking at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 I don't know how to write a Prank war.

 I took 2 weeks to write this chapter and I think I edited it more than 5 times. 

I Hope you enjoy the chapter.  

Thank you for reading it.

Comment how I can improve in writing a chapter like this. Please.🙏🙏🙏