Restless Day & Planning

We reached the hospital in 20 minutes and I went to my cabin where my interns waited for me. Sonali said she would wait so that she could take me back after the surgery so I took her to my cabin.

"Pulmonary Embolism, Tell me the symptoms and medications they gave and the procedure we are going to follow," I said looking at my interns.

 "Bluish skin," Intern 1 said.

"Anxiety, Chest pains, weak pulse, breathing problems," Intern 2 said.

"We are going to perform open surgery to break up the clot " Intern 3 said.

"Good I want everyone to be on their toes today, This patient is an important person and by any chance, if he were to die we will have a medical review on our heads, Am I clear?" I said.

"Yes, Ma'am," They said.

"Let's go save him," I said.

The surgery was successful, we shifted him to ICU and I asked the Interns to keep a close eye on him. I went to my cabin and I saw Sonali sleeping on my couch. I woke her up and we left to my house so that I could collect my clothes and other things.

"So how did the surgery go?" Sonali asked.

"It went fine," I said smiling at her.

"You do know you have to treat me for driving you right," She said joking.

"Okay," I said laughing.

"I am sorry for what I said at the party and you were right I placed the blame where I was not supposed to," She said.

"There is nothing to forgive, I understand," I said.

"Do you ever get angry at anyone? I mean I said pretty bad things about you and you forgive me, just like that," She said.

"Of course I get angry but it just doesn't stay for long, I knew what made you say all those and I also knew you would apologize the moment you realize that I am not who you thought I am," I said.

"Anyways, I am sorry." She said again.

"It is okay," I said.

"Take a right here and third house on the left," I said.

"Oh, Thank god," I said looking outside to see Ramesh kaka.

"Ramesh kaka" I shouted getting down from the car.

"Nirvana beti, I am knocking and ringing your bell for so long," He said.

"Sorry kaka, emergency at the hospital," I said as I collected milk and curd for the day from him.

"Kaka, Can you deliver milk+curd every day at this address also," I said giving him the Ranawat mansion's address.

"Beta, My friend delivers in this area I will tell him, just milk and curd," He asked.

"Yes, for now," I said.

"Okay I will tell him," He said and left

I packed my bag for the day and took the milk and curd and got into the car.

"Who was that?" Sonali asked.

"That was Ramesh, He delivers milk for me and I asked him to deliver the same for Karthi," I said.

"Are you sure it is lactose intolerance?" She asked.

"No, I am not sure and I hope it's not," I said.

"Hmm" She replied.

I reached home and everyone were at the dining table having breakfast.

"Is Karthi up yet?" I asked.