Amusement Park...

The thought that is constantly running in my head right now "Why did she say that"?, Probably because she wanted what was best for her kid OR what she thought was best for her kid. But now this is not just about Karthi, It is also about me and Karan.

For once i want to be selfish and outright reject what Kruthika proposed but i looked around me, I saw everyone were contemplating the situation. I wanted to shout that "There was nothing to contemplate and i am not marrying anyone".But i was not that person, I am not analyzing the situation as i always do, I am trying to make an emotional decision which never worked for me. So i had to sit back look at the broader picture and for that i need time.

"It is a good suggestion, You are indeed good for Karthi and Karan also has to move on" Uncle said.

I looked at him and started thinking how can someone make a decision in just half an hour maybe it comes with experience and old age. Does he even have the right to make that decision but he is not making that decision, he is just presenting his opinion and i cannot condone him for presenting his opinion.

I realized that i had to speak now if my point had to be heard but there was nothing i had to say because quite literally for once the situation was not in my hands. But one thing was confirmed that i needed time.

"Maanav can you get Karthik inside please" i asked.

"Sure" he said and walked out.

"I cannot make a decision in this environment and i will not rush in to something without knowing the consequences of it" I said.

"Beta there is nothing to think, either you want to marry Karan or you don't want to marry him" Aunty said.

"I don't have the mental capability or patience to explain to you the factors involved aunty and moreover i would like to point out that however much you would like to believe my world doesn't revolve around your son. Oh i think you also forgot to take in to consideration that i am also human and i do have feelings" I said.

"Nirvana, You don't speak to your elders like that" my dad scolded me.

"I am sorry" i said not meaning it at all.

"Maasi, are we already leaving?" Karthi said while entering home along with Maanav.

"Yes Karthi, Would you prefer to stay?" I asked.

"No, i want to go to park that you said you would take me" he said.

"Okay then, Why don't you go get your bag and sit in the car i am coming" i said.

"You are still taking him to the park" Karan questioned.

"Yes, I have a problem and it is not reason enough that i deprive him of his fun" I said.

"I cannot give you an answer but I think you already know that, You don't have one either i would assume" I said.

"You assumed correctly" he said.

"Why don't you and Maanav,  join me, Gyan and Karthi for amusement park, I am not forcing you, I mean if you are free that is" i asked tentatively.

"Yes we would like that" Maanav said after looking at his brother for confirmation.

NEXT MORNING

I Woke up to the door bell ringing and i started cursing the person at the door for waking me up the only day i decide to have a late morning. The doorbell started ringing again. 

"I am coming " i shouted so that the person outside would damn well wait.