Feelings & Decisions

"Karan, Why did you kiss me the other day?" I asked.

"Will you believe me?If I say... I wanted to" He said.

"Yes, I would." I asked.

"Nirvana, To be truthful I like you I mean I like you a lot...I cannot say I love you but I can definitely say I think I am falling in love with you. I don't know when I started falling for you but I started liking you when you wanted to apologize and tried so many times even though I was ignoring you. When I was saying you good night the other night you looked so innocent so happy for your friend I couldn't just control myself." Karan said.

"I don't know whether this is the right moment or not but I want you to know that I like you and I am falling in love with you." Karan said.

"Oh...Okay"I said blushing like mad.

"What do you mean 'Okay', Doctor I just bore you my heart and soul" He said amused.

"I mean Okay" I said and started walking and that too super fast.

"Slow down Doc...I want to know Okay means" he said keeping up pace with me.

"It is about to rain we should...We should reach home fast" I said.

"It is a clear night sky Doctor...It is not going to rain" Karan said taking my hand in to his.

"Karann..." I whined.

"Alright...I will stop." He said.

We were sitting in the car and he was driving.

"From how many days were you trying to ask me this question?" He asked.

"From the first day"I replied not able to look at him.

"Oh" He said.

"Seriously...The time you asked for shoe Pol...." He was saying.

"Shut Up" I interjected stopping him from completing the sentence.

"Come on that was funny..Shoe Polish" He said.

"Karan, If you don't stop teasing me right now..." I threatened.

"You will do what?" He goaded me.

"I don't know yet but I will do something" I said huffing angrily.

"You are so cute when you threaten me Doctor." He said.

When he parked the car I was about to go out when he locked the car. I opened the lock and he locked it again.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily turning towards him.

"Oh Nothing" He said and came close to my face and I moved back and my head hit the glass of the window.

He kissed me on the cheek very near to my lips and dragged his lips to my ears.

"Good night Doctor, I will see you tomorrow morning." He said pulling me forward holding the back of my neck and opening the door so that I don't fall when he opened the door. 

I sat staring at him as he moved back to his seat. He was staring back at me from his seat. I came out of my daze and squeaked a "Good night" and walked away(Ran away) from there.

-------------**********---------------

That weekend I made sure that I was scarce not to be found by anyone in the house. Almost whole of sunday I went to my Parent's house along with Karthi so that I could escape Karan. 

"What have you thought?" Raghav asked me startling me out of my revere.

"About what?" I asked. How did he know. Did I tell him.Did Karan tell him.