Into you

"I wanna see ya, do you have plans tonight? I know that I'm a few thousand miles away from Seoul, but I really want to see you. You are on my mind all the time." 

"Em...Jungkook, it's not like I want to be rude, but aren't you being too much? I mean, you even speak to yourself now. Are you that lovesick?" Jimin hyung asked me, visibly concerned about his beloved maknae, that is me. He was standing right before me but I haven't seen him until he spoke. Was I really that blind? Wow, she really made me lose head over heels for her. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." I tried to sound as indifferent as I could, but I knew even in my bones how miserable I was. 

"Jungkook, you know that she just debuted, she can't date you now, not when she only spread her wings, she won't risk it. Wait for her, I'm sure she will accept you love later in life," Jimin stated, still carefully analysing every move I made. 

"Okay, I get that Jungkook is being lovesick, but what made you so romantic Jimin? You seem like a poet soul now," Yoongi hyung said and gave us one of his many smirks. He only stayed to take a bottle of water from the fridge and before Jimin could think of any smart answer he was long gone. 

"What does he mean? Romantic? As if..." Jimin started to mumble to himself. 

I rolled my eyes and decided to retrieve back to my room. As fast as I was safe from Jimin's suspicious look, I turned up my computer and searched for Blackpink's debut stage. I watched it over and over and over again. She was mesmerizing. The way she moved her body, the way she sand/rapped made my heart skip a beat. Her blond hair suited her very mch and that big eyes made me held my breathe every time she was on the screen. 

"Aaaaand...Boombayah!!!"I accidently shouted but covered my mouth right after that. "Was I insane?! Oh, f*ck it!" I thought and hit that replay button once again. My hyungs were already getting used to me being this way although they were very shocked at first. They couldn't believe that their "cold hearted maknae" finally started to show some affection towards the opposite gender. And they were even more surprised when they found out that it wasn't just a simple fanboying but it was a huge crush. 

Later that day our group leader Namjoon called to inform us about something "very important" as he called it. To be honest I didn't actually care about "the very important information" but as a group member I had to join our meeting. As lazy as I was, duty was calling for me. I checked myself in the mirror before leaving my room and while catching my reflection instead of saying: "You are amazing, Jungkook," I said: "You are a hardcore blink, Jungkook." I giggled at myself and left my room right after. 

"So, the thing is we are going to Asia Artists Awards," Namjoon uttered. 

I was very happy to hear that we have an event coming up, but I was downright blissful that they are going to be there as well...that is Blackpink! Finally, I will be able to see her in person, maybe I will even get a chance to meet her...wait a second...is Bambam gonna be there? Namely I hear that they were friends back in Thailand, so he must hang out with her now too? Right? Oh, Bambami I'm counting on you! I choose him to be my matchmaker and by that, I mean that I choose him to be the one to bring me and Lisa together. I knew that he won't be willing to do it at first since he is quite protective to the girls, he considerers as his friends and since she is his childhood friend, he might be even harder to convince, but boy that won't stop me from trying.

Even thought I could dream about her all day long; I had a busy schedule and consequently I was forced to put my thoughts about her aside. I was so busy that I didn't even realize how quickly the days were passing by and soon enough it was the day of the glamourous ceremony. I was never nervous as I was that day. My heart was beating incredibly fast as I watched them getting on the stage. They all looked amazing, but my Lisa was... 

Wait...did I just say my Lisa? Okay, it's official, I'm way too whipped by this doll. I had to mentally curse myself to stop jamming that hard to their performance. I giggled like a teenage fangirl and Namjoon had to give me few "looks" to remained me to calm myself down a bit. I enjoyed their performance from the bottom of my heart but I couldn't get pass the fact that they seemed to struggle a little since they had a few technical problems. They didn't look only disappointed but also pissed, especially Jennie. That girl, I'm telling you...I have never, in my life, seen such a fierce look. She scared me and I wasn't even joking. 

When they left the stage, everything became irrelevant. I saw her in person and that had to do for that day since they left immediately after the performance. My plan to greet her as her "senior" couldn't be fulfilled this time, but I knew very well that there will be more opportunities for us and I will make sure not to let them go. And if I won't be able to meet her through award shows, there is always Bambam ( keke). 

And besides MMA was getting near...guess who will attempt their first step? Yes, Jungkook, that is me. 

*******************

Here is an update guys, I hope you will like it. See ya in the next one. 
Leave some feedback if you can. Thank you for reading :D