Dispatch

"Bebe," his whisper sent thundershocks through my body. I could feel how my body stiffened and how tense I became. He shouldn't do that when we are at an awards show! What if someone finds out? Fans were watching us closely and I was sure that him lowering his body before passing by won't go unnoticed. 

I saw a smirk on Jennie's face which meant that she heard what he had said and pronto I felt how all the blood I had in my body, rushed into my face. He really did know how to annoy me. 

When the event (Melon Music Awards) finished, we dropped by our dorm to get changed quickly and then left for an after party. We got there pretty late but members of  BTS still weren't there, I pouted out of disappointment. 

"Hello, Lisa. How are you?" I knew very well to whom the voice belonged. It was Sehun. To be honest, I was a bit cruel to him. I ignored him all the time, mostly because I knew how jealous Jungkook was and I didn't want to start any unnecessary disagreements between us, so I didn't reply to Sehun's massages for days and even when I did, I made sure to make it short and quick. 

"Oh, hello, Sehun Oppa," I greeted him, slightly bowing. "I'm good, thanks for asking, how about you?" I added and looked at him. He was indeed handsome, no one could deny that.

"I'm sad actually," he stated and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't taken aback a bit. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Well, you have been neglecting me and I can't get rid of a feeling that you might have felt offended by something I've said or done," he said and the corner of his lips turned down. 

"I'm very sorry if you felt that way, but I have no hard feelings towards you, I mean we are okay in my eyes. You were always very kind and friendly to me, so I'm very thankful for that," I managed to find the right words to answer him. 

When I finished my last sentence, he took a step closer to me. I started to blink faster because of his sudden action. He would have put his hand on my cheek if someone from behind didn't bump into me. 

I turned around, only to see Taehyung winking at me quickly before stepping between the two of us. 

"Good thing that I've bumped into you, Lisa. Kookie is already impatiently waiting for you. And hello, Sehun. How are you? Where is Baekhyun?" he literally became a breathy explosion of words. Sehun looked a bit dumbfounded but I took the advantage of the situation and escaped him. 

If Tae saw me, Jungkook must have seen me with Sehun too. I felt like this night wouldn't end without him making a fuss. I found him in the VIP section. He looked incredibly irresistible in his black outfit, somehow mysterious but also cold.