Starry night

So, when did you plan to tell me that you are going to Thailand?

It was a text massage from Jungkook. I saw that he sent it a couple of hours ago, that is before I started packing my stuff and totally forgot about my phone. 
When I saw what he was asking me about, I cursed at myself. How could I forget to tell him? He is probably really angry... 

It was the truth though. Our boss did not only buy us a new dorm to live in, he also organized a trip to Thailand for us. We were supposed to stay in, what Jennie described as, "luxurious resort".
Since I was a bit tired and I knew that my members felt just the same, I thought that a good trip to my home country couldn't be a better chance to relax and find a new strength for upcoming activities. 

I forgot honestly. But how do you know about it thought? 

How I know about it? Well, my other members don't have such forgetful girlfriends as I do. Rose told Jimin. And she's not even his girlfriend to be exact! 

I knew it. He was mad. And I couldn't blame him, I would probably react the same way, so I tried to calm the situation as best as I could. 

I'm very sorry Jungkookie <33333 Please don't be too angry, I will try not to repeat the same mistake, okay?

Okay, Lalisa. I'm forgiving you and that's only because I love you way too much to hold the grudge against you.

I love you too! I will text you when we land in Koh Samui. 

Namely, we were already reaching the airport at this point and I knew very well that I won't be able to text him any earlier than I promised. 
And just as I predicted, the airport was stuffed with our fans but also a whole bunch of paparazzi that didn't stop clicking on their cameras until we reached the area where they couldn't follow us anymore. 

"I hate flashlights," Jennie said and sighted. 

"Well, we signed up for this. It's what every idol's life looks like. No privacy," Jisoo said and held Jennie's hand. 

"I signed to pursue my dreams as an artist not as an everyday object for cameras," she said quietly but we all heard her. 

Despite that, we chose not to say anything else so the thick silence filled the air between us. In that moment I was so grateful for my manager for pulling up a joke and making the atmosphere a bit lighter.
I understood Jennie very well but at the same time I agreed with Jisoo, we knew very well what to expect when we signed the contract and became trainees. 

The flight was pleasurable as I decided to take a nap which turned to a few hours long sleep and when I opened my eyes, we were already at our desired destination. 

Long story short when we finally calmed ourselves down from the idea that our boss actually deceived us and sent us into wilderness, I took my phone out to fulfil what I've promised, that is, to text Jungkook.