Not words, actions

"Girl, you know this
We got a love that is hopeless..." 

In desperate need of fresh air, I strolled up and down the streets of Seoul when I heard a song. 

I knew it was a last year song of Little Mix called Secret love song and even thought I was in relationship with Lisa and she was my baby it didn't feel like that.
I felt like I was losing her and that made me furious but there wasn't a thing I could do, or so I thought.
We were both busy and our love really started to feel hopeless, or was it hopeless from the start?

"Jungkook, could you please meet me somewhere. I think we need to talk." 

It was Mingyu. What the hell did he want to talk about with me? Was it about Lisa?! 

"Okay. Meet me at the Usual in 15 minutes." 

I could see his figure from afar, he really made sure to stand out with that bright red sneakers and bucket hat. It didn't even suit him. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey," he greeted me and I greeted him back even thought I felt more like punching him in the face. I know that jealousy isn't what I should be feeling, as Lisa made sure not t hang out with him anymore and when she did, they were together with Jackson, Bambam and Mina, but I just couldn't help myself. 

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him straight forward as I had no intention on sitting there with him and drinking soju, he wasn't my cup of tea. 

"It's about Lisa," he answered and made a gulp from his own glass. 

My eyes immediately became blurry from anger raising inside me. "What about her?" My voice was everything but nice and as he was not a complete idiot, he was able to sense that the tension in the air was rising. 

"You surly do get angry quickly but you could invest that energy into becoming a better boyfriend you know," he said, his voice unbothered by my sudden rush of emotions, or should I be more specific...emotion, that is anger. 

"What do you want to say?" I hissed. 

"I want to say that if you keep neglecting your girlfriend as you do, you might end up losing her. And to be honest I don't really care about you, but I do care about Lisa. It seems like she's having hard time, especially now with all that comments from k-netz, constant bullying and pressure from media...I think that she might as well want to quit if this goes on," he said and looked me straight into eyes. 

I saw no rivalry in them, just concern, a true and serious concern and even thought I disliked him, in that moment I would agree that he's a better friend to her as I ever was. 

"She told you that?" I asked quietly. 

"She did," he answered shortly. 

My heart stopped beating for a second. I realized that even thought she was supposed to have me by her side while going through hardships, I was never there for her. 
I never, even once, asked her how she was doing, how she dealt with all the hate she received, how could she be that strong. Not even once. 
It felt like my heart was being shredded into million pieces.