Intoxicated

My head was aching from the pain when I woke up. Hardly able to open my eyes I took my phone to look what time it was. It was 2 pm. At first, I just lazily turned around continue with my sleep but something was off. Even though I was still intoxicated my mind was alarming me that something was off. And then it hit me! It was 2 pm! Was I out of my mind? I had to be at YGE at 2.15 pm since we had a meeting and I was still in my bed? Oh. My. God! 

I jumped out of the bed quickly, brushing my teeth and combing my hair at the same time. Why didn't anyone wake me up? Why would girls leave without me? I was panicking as it was already 2.10 and I didn't even have my fresh clothes on. I stormed out of the room at 2.13 only to find Jisoo and Jennie peacefully sitting in the living room and chit-chatting. They looked at me as if I fell from another planet. 

"Lisa, what happened to you?" Rose, who came behind the wall, spoke.

"What do you mean?! We have a meeting and you are sitting here, chilling?" I rented. 

It wasn't usual of me to act this way; I was always shier and quieter than the rest of them but this was different...as I said I was still pretty much not at the right state of mind from all the alcohol that I swallowed last night and everyone knew that when I was drunk, I was a completely different person. Then I remembered Bambam and the rest of the group that I hang out with the last night. Images started to run through my mind and as I could discern, I was having pretty good time. I mean I didn't doubt the group I was hanging out with but that, that Bam boy made me drink way too much again. 

Wait. But it wasn't just Bambam, Momo, Jackson and I...I couldn't remember who joined us later no matter how hard I tried. But come to think about it, I didn't have time to think about it now, we had to leave in like...I looked at my watch...20 seconds. 

"Em...Lisa, I don't know what you are talking. We had our meeting yesterday at 2.15 and you were present," Jisoo said.

"Wait a second, Lalisa Manoban, are you drunk? When did you come home?" Jennie asked and eyed me. She gave me one of her most suspicious looks and her eyes were now piercing right through me as if she wanted to see what was on my mind.

"Er...well, maybe," I admitted and hid my face with my palms.

"Maybe? Maybe?! Oh, I'm really gonna punch that Bam guy, he's making you like this!" Jennie exploded.

"No, it's not his fault!" I tried to defend my friend even though he was part of the reason why I drank so much.

"Stop. I don't want to hear more, you really disappointed me," Jennie raised her hand at me and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh, Jennie don't be too harsh on her, she was just out having some fun," Rose said and quickly took place beside me, pulling me into a tight hug. 

Jisoo also came and hugged me. Sunshine that she was, she immediately made me feel better but I was still sad because every word of disappointment coming from Jennie made my heart sting. I loved her but most of all I respected her as she was the one who always knew how to put me into my place but also stood by my side and defended me every time someone said anything bad about me and believe me that didn't happen rarely. 

"I'm sorry Jennie unnie, it wasn't my intention to make you angry and disappointed, please forgive me," I said and fell to my knees.