Dreams

He changed. He made sure to call me every day, to meet me at least twice a week and every time we would meet, he would surprise me with something. Roses, expensive chocolate, branded clothes, even a couple bracelets. 
We enjoyed our free time at amusements parks or at the restaurants he would empty for us. His presence had a strong impact on me, it was so strong that I forgot how near the time of our goodbye was. 

I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I will be quitting my career as an idol. Maybe it wasn't because it would hurt him, but because I was afraid that if I said that aloud it would break my own heart. 
To be honest I didn't even know why I wanted to quit...if I felt this miserable when I was still a full time kpop artist, how I'm going to feel when I sign the papers and terminate my contract with YGE. The hate was hurtful, but this seemed like a torture to my soul. 

"Where are you taking me today?" I asked him and smiled widly. I couldn't hide my smiling face from him, I was just too into him. 

"You will see," he said and winked at me.

I pouted but said nothing. It was our "last" day together. We were done with the promotion of As if it's your last and I knew that I had to give my final answer about whenever I want to quit or stay. As much as I was afraid of our Boss, what really scared me was how my unnies would react. When I leave, there would only be the three of them left and as many other groups that lost a member, they would fear disbandment. I couldn't forgive myself for crushing their dreams as well. 

"What are thinking so hard about?" I heard his soft voice against my ear. 

"Oh, nothing." 

I could see it on his face that I didn't convince him but I was thankful that he didn't dig deeper. 

"We are here," he said and grabbed my hand. 

"But this is..." I started saying, but he didn't let me finish.

"Trust me," he said and I followed him even though my heart was everything but at ease right now. 

We walked into the dark practise room at BigHit. Only then he let go of my hand and disappeared for a minute. 
When I saw him again, the darkness of the room was replaced with bright lights. 

"Would you mind explaining why are we here?" I asked confused. 

"So, you could see our new choreography. I decided that you will be the first, that is the VIP fan of Jungkook, to see what we will be presenting to our fans soon. 
The song is called Mic Drop and now if you let me, I have to get warmed up," he said and without another word he left me there alone. 

I watched him get ready and my heart started to beat faster. Was I that into him? 

Flashback

"Lisa, what do you see here?" my Boss asked me. 

"I see myself getting ready to practise," I answered. 

"Mhm, do you remember when this video was taken?" 

"It was right when I joined the company, I think I was here only for two weeks when this was filmed."