Mine

"When will I see you again, baby?" I asked her. We were now parked in front of her dorm. She stayed with me for three days and two nights but it felt like we spent only one evening together. We ate all kinds of fast food (even competed who will finish their ramen first), watched Netflix, played numerous games and had sex every two to three hours. If I could, I would stay with her like that forever. But of course the reality was different. 

"I don't know, I have quite a busy schedule for this week with all the photoshooting," she responded and pouted cutely. Her face was bare but she looked beautiful nevertheless.

"When do you have that scheduled?" somehow I couldn't bring myself to bid goodbye to her. I was well aware that we (bts) didn't have much things scheduled (or at least I hoped that we didn't) in the next few days, so I wanted to spend all of my free time with her.

"Early, like around five or six in the morning," she replied and held my hand in hers. Her eyes drifted from mine and landed on our united hands. She then smiled.

"I will come and get you," I claimed and left the car in order to open the door for her.

She was surprised by my sudden announcement but didn't refuse my offer which made me smile even wider in excitement. We kissed passionately before I finally managed to let her go.

"Who do we have here? If this isn't our long lost Maknae?" Jimin started teasing me as soon as I stepped my foot into the dorm.

Taehyung smirked and added: "The important thing is, that he was found."

They both kept grinning widely at me while I rolled my eyes at them. I knew very well that the moment others find out that I came home, after not calling them for three days in a row, the true torture of teasing will start. My prediction became true, as expected.

I tried to adjust my schedule in a way that it would allow me to see her every day. When we weren't working, we hung out, sometimes we were alone and other times we invited our friends to join us as well. It was mid November when the old squad finally had a reunion, that is: Bambam, Jackson, Momo, Lisa and me. We ate, drunk and danced like there is no tomorrow. I could see how her sad gaze eventually changed to the radiant ones and that hit differently. Her cheerful face brought me pure satisfaction. I was such a fool. 

I watched her as she danced with Momo on the dance floor when suddenly Taehyung appeared - out of nowhere. He bowed to Momo as the two of them were only an acquaintance but pulled Lisa into a tight hug.

What the actual fuck, Tae? They were laughing while my inside was boiling. I had to calm down my jealousy (or I might as well catch on fire) , so I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.