⚠️ Bold

Read at your own risk.

------------------------------

"Jungkook?"his name was the first thing that I managed to utter when I opened my eyes.

I looked around and immediately felt that something was wrong, extremely wrong. Where was I? This wasn't my dorm?! Sunlight kept shining brightly, on me, from the window on my right side and I had to put my hand up in the air so I could block the rays and actually see the rest of the place, where I was staying.

I decided to leave the bed, that was in fact really comfortable, in aim of finding out where I was at. I remembered falling asleep in Jungkook's car but nothing more than that.

I stumbled across the room and accidentally caught my reflection in the mirror. I had to blink a few times before realising that I was in fact wearing just my underwear. I tilted my head in puzzlement. What exactly happened last night?

I opened the door and found myself in the hallway, where my eyes were straight away greeted by a huge picture of me and Jungkook. He was embracing me from behind and looked at me while I was looking in the distance. It took me a few moments to register when it was taken but I eventually remembered - it was taken last year when we were on a double date with Jimin and Rose. We had such a great time back then since the boys decided to take the two of us to the amusement park. When we were about to leave, Rosie suggested taking a picture of me and Jungkookie and we agreed to it. But I forgot about it and never asked Chae to send it to me, so seeing it here made my heart feel all kinds of things.

He didn't forget about it like I did?

Still not knowing where I actually was, I opened another door. It was a bathroom which was quite convenient as I badly needed a shower and teeth brushing.

I couldn't possibly wear my already used underwear so I sincerely hoped that he had something for me to put on.

"Baby, what are you...?" he asked me but seemed to lose his words as he opened and closed his mouth a few times already. I met him at the kitchen. He was wearing an apron and looked extremely irresistible.

"Em...I don't have anything to wear," I complained and actually got shy because of his reaction but also because we weren't intimate with one another for quite some time now.

I could feel his eyes travelling all the way from my legs to my eyes. When our eyes met, he cleared his throat and looked away while murmuring: "I bought you some clothes." Then he proceeded to the living room and I followed him.

Despite me being able to hear him, I wanted to tease him like he always did to me, so I told him to stop walking and took a few steps towards him.