Eyes on her

Truth to be told I was really disappointed by the treatment we got on our first award ceremony since they could have fixed the issues with mics before we took over the stage. As disappointed as I was it made me sad to see that Jisoo got really stressed out, Rose looked like her soul just left her body and Jennie...well, let me tell you. You wouldn't want to get near her when she was fuming angry. 

"It was our first award ceremony and instead of doing it perfectly as we practiced, they ruined our performance! They are so unprofessional!" Jennie kept shouting on our way home. The tears of anger were running down her face but no one dared to say anything as we didn't know how she could react. 

When we finally arrived to our dorm, the air was still tense but when we finished taking down our make-up and showered it became pleasant again. We sat on the couch in the living room and looked at each other. The first one to speak was Jennie. 

"I'm sorry guys, maybe my reaction was too much, but please understand me. I really wanted it to be perfect." Tears started to fill her eyes again but the tree of us quickly comforted her. 

"It's okay, Jennie. We are all disappointed, but let's make MMA performance better," Jisoo said. She was such a cute bunny, full of positivity and kindness. She really felt like an older sister to me and somehow, she understood me whenever I find myself having a hard time. We would sit on the rooftop of our dorm and talk about everything. I would tell her about my Mom and Dad who lived back in Thailand and she would tell me stories from her childhood. 
She knew how to make me feel better after getting bad grading at the monthly assignment even though she received critics too. 
She helped me learn Korean faster and would try to correct me every time I misspelled something and I was thankful for that because I had to learn Korean quickly. Our Sajangnim demanded that no one should talk to me in English because I had to improve fast so I did what I was told to. It got hard sometimes but as I said, she was always there for me just like the other two girls. 

"You are right, let's show him who Blackpink is!" Jennie's determined look sent shivers down my spine. She didn't fail to amaze me every day. She indeed was THE JENNIE KIM. 
But let me tell you something about her too. She might seem fierce and hard to approach but deep down she's so pure and loveable that you wouldn't recognize her. It's just that her on stage aura is way different than her off stage aura. 
When she performs, she's an ice queen but when we finish with our performance, she goes around smiling and thanking people for their hard work. As snobbish she might seem to some, she's totally opposite but people won't give her a chance. 

"Em...guys, I know it might be inappropriate to talk about it right now, but I have to share my thoughts with ya," Rose said. She was blushing and giggling hard. 

We all looked at her as if she fell from another planet. I don't know why we reacted that way, maybe because we were lost in our thoughts about our upcoming performance at MMA's. 

"What is it Rose?" I asked her as she didn't stop mumbling and blushing. It made me frown. What was happening? I knew that our Rose was a total romantic at heart. She would see love and romance in everything on her way and that could mostly be seen when she got a hold on her guitar and started jamming sad loving songs. In that moments her voice transformed, it became filled with emotions and it would made you think: "Who hurt this girl?" 

"Hm...so,...hm...," she hesitated.

"What. Is. It. Rose?" Jennie was slowly but steadily losing her mind.

"Hm...did you see the boys from BTS?" she asked shyly. The three of us glanced at one another and laughed.

"Oh, Rose! Do you like one of them?" Jisoo asked between her laughs.

"Aniyo!" she denied it too quickly, so when she realized what she did she started laughing herself.

"You are really something Rose," Jennie said and pulled her into a hug.

"So, who's the lucky man?"Jisoo asked.

"Um...it's Jimin," she answered shyly and covered her tomato red face with her little hands.

"That's so cute, he's a good vocalist just like you," I said. 

"Yeah," she said but right after that her eyes quickly found mine and she shouted:" But I didn't want to tell you that! I wanted to ask you if you noticed how Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off our maknae?" At the question part she turned to our unnies. They covered their mouths in disbelief. 

"So, I wasn't the only one who noticed that!" stated Jennie and rose one of her perfect eyebrows at me. 

I was speechless. What were they talking about? There was no way that Jungkook would like...someone like...me. Or? 

I left the living room with somehow heavy heart. I couldn't stop thinking about their observation and the information I just got. Could BTS's Golden maknae really like me? But why would he? Let's be honest, my looks were average and there were many girl idols thet were more talented than I was. No, they must have seen it wrong. 

I denied any possibility of Jungkook liking me but deep down I wished it was true, because...Because I liked him too. I mean he was perfect, wasn't he? I giggled and remembered right away that I'll be seeing him on MMA's. Oh, my! Why did Rose have to tell me that?! Not only that I won't be able to sleep tonight, but I'm gonna be nervous as hell! Roseeeeeeeeeee! What have you done!?!?!? 

*******************

I can update now since I'm on my break, so here's another update. 
I hope you like it, I would really be thankful for your feedback. 

Thank you for reading!