Over before it even started

"Sehun, explain," he said, I could see how he clenched his jaw in anger. 

"Oh, right," I tried to avoid his piercing gaze. 

"You can go now since I don't want you to be late for your practice, but I demand an explanation tonight," he said and looked forward. 

"Tonight?" I didn't know that we would be seeing each other again today. 

"Text me when you finish," his voice became monotonous. 

I screwed a big time. It's not that I had anything with Sehun, we just happened to hang out a few times while joining Jennie and Kai on their date, but I knew that any kind of relationship with other male idols made Jungkook jealous, so I could have predicted his reaction. 

Hello Lisa,

How are you? Wanna hang out later? 

Speaking of the devil. It was a massage from Sehun. 

I decided to ignore it for a time being since I was already late for my practice. 
Thankfully, our choreographer was also running late because of the traffic, so I sneaked into our practice room and acted as if I was there all along. 

"So, where were you Missy?" Jennie unnie started teasing me. 

"Uh...oh, well...," I was a bit embarrassed to relieve what I was doing the previous night. 

"Don't worry, Jungkook already told me," she winked and stood up. 

"What? What do you mean? He told you that we made love the whole night?!" I bit my tongue as soon as those words escaped my mouth. 

She laughed. 

"No, he told me that he really missed you and was really happy to have you by his side again. 
But damn girl, the whole night? Really? I can hardly believe it," when she saw my blushing face, she laughed again. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Rosé asked curiously and sat beside me. 

"Lisa was telling me..."Jennie started but I cut her off. "I was telling Jennie how sore I felt yesterday after practicing and still am," I lied quickly while eying Jennie. 

"My poor Lalisa," Rosé started petting my hair while our Unnie tried to contain her giggles. 

"I bet you are," the oldest couldn't stop herself. 

"Are you feeling sore too?" Rosie asked innocently. 

"No, I didn't practice as hard as our Maknae," Jennie said and laughed hard after that. 

Rosé would have probably questioned her about her sudden explosion of laughter but our dance teacher walked in and she had to shut her already opened mouth.