Hard to catch

She looked so cute while trying to get that big plant off the ground. If we weren't surrounded by hundreds of paparazzi and thousands of fans, I wouldn't think twice before jumping to help her but the circumstances were unfavourable to us, to me.
I looked at her from time to time (okay, I looked at her all the time so Jhope, who was sitting right next to me, had to nudge me several times), trying to catch her gaze but it seemed like she could only look forward. 
Her gaze never met mine that night even and even though I made a whole plan how I'll get to her, it failed miserably. After SBS GDA I became dicouraged. I mean I stole one of her glances but it wasn't enough! I was greedy! I wanted to meet her, like really meet her and I couldn't wait any longer. People could call me anything but they could never call me a quiter. 

"Hello? Bambam? How have you been mate?"

"Oh, Jungkook, hello! I'm good, how about you?" He asked but I hesistated with my answear since he lost my concentration. Namely I could hear Bigbang's fxxt it in the background and a laugh that seemed familiar.

"I'm good. Are you outside, could we meet?" I asked carefully.

"Actually, I'm out with Jackson, Momo and Lisa," he answered.

"Which Lisa?" I asked just to make sure we were thinking about the same person. At the same time I realized that I shouldn't have really asked that straightforward because it would seem strange, wouldn't it, but Bambam wasn't surprised by my question.

"The Blackpink Lisa, Jungkook! For God's sake, they are like the hottest girl group at the moment ( I heard him say sorry to Momo) and you don't know which Lisa? I don't know man, get your priorities sorted!"

"Yah! Bambam, stop! You are making me uncomfortable!" I heard girl's voice. It surly belonged to Lisa, since I knew how Momo sounded and besides, it felt like she was drunk.

"It's okay, it's just Jungkook," Bambam tried to calm her down. "I have to hang out now man. You already made me pay for the dinner since we played that game "who touches their phone will be the one paying", so see ya..." he wanted to hang down but I stopped him: "Where are you?"

"You wanna come, I mean I would have invited you but I thought the almighty Jungkook doesn't have time," he said.

"Don't lie, you just said I was "just Jungkook", tell me where are you," I said and rolled my eyes. 

He hesitated at first but told me an address at the end and you can bet that I ran there as fast as I could. I couldn't risk that she leaves before I reach them.
 I stopped when I finally reached my destination and even though I tried to keep in shape, this was just too much running after the big dinner Jin hyung prepared for us. I took one last breath before stepping in and I noticed them immediately in the corner of busy bar. 
They were laughing and I could see Jackson grilling the meat, Momo was covering her mouth from laughter (I guess Bambam was telling them one of his stupid jokes) but no matter how hard I looked, I couldn't spot her. The person I came for. 

"Hey, man! Here!" Bambam called me. It took him long enough to notice me, I rolled my eyes again. I didn't know why but I was way too sensitive lately and I keep rolling my eyes at literaly everything.

"Hello," I said and took a seat beside Bambam. They all greeted me back and right after that Bambam spoke again: "You seemed so lively when you told me that you are coming, but you seem a bit down man, is it because Lisa isn't here?" I looked him streight into eyes. How could he know?