Friendzoned

I would lie if I told you that my heart didn't skip a beat just by a mare eye contact, we shared at SMA 2017. She was a perfect combination of cute and sexy so at one point I found it really hard to maintain myself. I wanted to run towards her, pull her into my arms and taste that kissable lips of hers. Yes, I've fallen deep, deep for her. 
But as much as I cared and as much as she excited me, my feelings right now were a strange mixture of happy and sad. Namely, hyungs noticed something I didn't and they didn't hesitate to tell me as they said it was "the best to tell me". 

"I think it's the best to tell him, just that he doesn't get too hurt later," Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"Hyungs, why are you so serious?" I asked and gave them one of my so called "bunny" smiles. 
I was genuinely happy; I mean how could I not be when I saw her and even made an eye contact with her. Her eyes sparkled like the stars did on the clear night sky and I promise I could see the whole universe in them even though our eyes met only for a second.

"Well, if you want to win Lisa, you better hurry Kookie," Jimin fired. 

He appeared out of nowhere replying my question. 

"What do you mean?" I asked seriously. 

Did something happen and I didn't notice? 

"He means that..." Namjoon started but we all knew how he likes to sugar-coat things just not to hurt me, so I understood when Jimin answered, cutting Namjoon: "I mean that you got an opponent and to be quite clear it might be even more than one." 

I might have looked dumb but I felt just the same. I just couldn't come to realize what they were talking about. 

"Basically, all males had their eyes on Lisa today," Jin said casually and slurped his drink.

"So?" I asked still dumfounded.

"So, you have to hurry before someone else does it before you!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. 

Wait, so they all saw something I didn't? When? 

"Be careful of Mingyu especially. He acted so weird today, even Lisa was surprised, I could see it on her face," Namjoon said. 

I thought about what I have heard and it surly made my heart uneasy. I mean it was obvious that I would have to "fight" to win her but having a determined opponent was everything but helpful. What was I to do? 
How can I make my way towards her, how can I make her fall for me when we only meet at award shows? Shall I invite Bambam out and convince him to call her and the rest of their gang? 

Just when I took my phone to make a call, I saw Bambam's name across the screen. I smiled. 
If this isn't fate then I don't know what is. I answer trying to hide my over excitement. 

"Hey, man! Where are you?" he spoke, his voice a bit wavery.

"Hey," I greeted him, smile appearing across my face when I heard that he was actually out. It was a good sign.