Hopeless

Hello Lisa,

I know it might seem really random for me to contact you, but I have something important to tell you regarding Jungkook. Could you please make some time and meet me?

Teahyung 

I looked at my phone for a good minute before realizing that: 

1. I got a text from Teahyung

2. That it has something to do with Jungkook 

"Are you ready Lisa?" Jennie asked me and smiled warmly. I returned her a smile but it never touched my eyes because I already started to worry about what might have happened to Jungkook. 

"Yeah, give me a few more minutes and then we can leave," I said and turned my attention to my phone. 

Hello Taehyung,

We can meet somewhere at SMA? Which room are you staying in?

Lisa 

It took him twenty seconds to reply: "Let's not meet in our room. Meet me in a hallway number 7. 

The time went by quickly, probably because there was a lot going on. I realized pretty soon that I won't be able to meet Jungkook even for just a few seconds because of all the chaos, so I felt even more anxious.
I only came to calm down a little when I saw him standing on the stage, singing and dancing.

He was truly mesmerizing. All of his members were doing great, but he stood out the most – at least for me. 
He shined in all of his glory and maybe it was because I was in love with him, maybe it was the air in there but I found my heart beating so hard that I started to fear it will jump out of my ribcage. 

I could understand my hopeless heart thought. 
Whenever I looked at him, I remembered all the good times we had. 
He was the reason I smiled more, laughed more. With him I didn't have to fear that I might get hurt, because he always fought for me, with me. 

Meet me now. Hallway 7. 

I excused myself to my unnies saying that I have to go to the bathroom and quickly left before they could start to question me.
I knew from their looks that they didn't believe me because we went to the toilet 20 minutes ago, but I couldn't risk saying anything now, mostly because I didn't want to worry them. 

I ran down the dim lighted hallways, when I felt a strong grip on my wrist and a second after that I was pulled into the dark little room which I assumed was a storage room. 

"I'm sorry if I scared you Lisa," it was Taehyung's low voice speaking to me.